The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

praying for u to keep af away.. I too had cramps like AF when i tested.. i wish its same for u..

@ Gina..... Its almost Monday :) Keep your cin up!!!!
Ive got AF pains today but no sign of AF

i've had AF like pain all day long on and off from 3 days before the positive test and everything has been fine. chin up gina!

Hey I'm joining you here if that's ok :) I've just finished my first round of clomid 50mg. We have been ttc 25 months and diagnosed with unexplained infertility. No side effects just quite nauseous bleugh x

Thanks dyna, Maybree, piya, sugarpi, Sara for the support. Yeah the doc confirmed the pregnancy. She has seen a very tiny gestational sac. So it's too early stage and she had asked me to come for a featal viability scan on 26th of oct. so haven't yet shared this news with any one, except my husband and of course you all. Please pray for me. I am hoping and wishing that you all get positive result this month, so that we all can continue your journey for nine months. Thanks to you all.:hugs:

this is great news for a Monday...:happydance: so happy for you hun!

hapy pregnancy...prayingyou'll have a smooth journey!congrats :hugs:

Wow Gina!!!!!! Your news made me cry now!!! How silly!!! Congrats and I'm praying non stop that you will have a happy healthy nine months ahead!!!!!!! :D
I'm soooooo excited for u!!!!!!!

Ladies.... Im feeling terrible today :'( Head cold is easing up a bit but I just feel really shitty... I'm tired and irritable... I feel flustered, frustrated and outta my depth... Dunno if I'm getting depressed or what's going on? HELP!!

Ladies.... Im feeling terrible today :'( Head cold is easing up a bit but I just feel really shitty... I'm tired and irritable... I feel flustered, frustrated and outta my depth... Dunno if I'm getting depressed or what's going on? HELP!!

Dear Dyna, I am praying heart fully for the Gud news from your side. I want you to accompany in the journey.....take Gud care and your symptoms are real encouraging

Wow Gina!!!!!! Your news made me cry now!!! How silly!!! Congrats and I'm praying non stop that you will have a happy healthy nine months ahead!!!!!!! :D
I'm soooooo excited for u!!!!!!!

Thank you so much Dyna, I am really touched by your messg. I haven't shared this news with my family yet, waiting to get the second scan done. Thanking for being there all these days and we will continue this.:hugs:

Thank G!!! How are u feeling? Gow are symptoms? You and DH must be excited?

Thanks dyna, Maybree, piya, sugarpi, Sara for the support. Yeah the doc confirmed the pregnancy. She has seen a very tiny gestational sac. So it's too early stage and she had asked me to come for a featal viability scan on 26th of oct. so haven't yet shared this news with any one, except my husband and of course you all. Please pray for me. I am hoping and wishing that you all get positive result this month, so that we all can continue your journey for nine months. Thanks to you all.:hugs:

Congratulations!!! Those are great news!! Happy and healthy 9 months!!

Congratulations!!! Those are great news!! Happy and healthy 9 months!!

Thank you Floppy

Thank G!!! How are u feeling? Gow are symptoms? You and DH must be excited?

No symptoms as such yet but cramps like AF is nearing and moodiness. Hmmmm....we are very happy but at the same time nervous. I already had a miscarriage the first yr of our marriage so very tensed this time. So how are you Dyna?

Don't be tense!! Just relax ;) I've got AF pains... I'm tired... Feel a bit down... But I've got a BUSY day ahead so I must cheer up and keep going!!! :D Mwah!!

Don't be tense!! Just relax ;) I've got AF pains... I'm tired... Feel a bit down... But I've got a BUSY day ahead so I must cheer up and keep going!!! :D Mwah!!

Let's hope for the best. As I have said I still have the AF symptoms accompanied with a backache. Today while I was teaching, I had this severe pain in my back and I was so worried. So Dyna the tiredness is actually a good symptom so keep hoping and praying for the best:thumbup:

CD32 today... Feeling much better!! A little tired, skin breaking out, other than that feeling good!! I'm waiting for 10 days late... CD38... Then I need to phone doc to make appointment to see him... He says many early miscarriages happen and I mustnt test early by myself I must wait to see him.... He says its safer that way... But I must be honest I was dying yesterday to just go buy a home test!!!! How is everyone else feeling?

ok, I FINALLY started my cycle so I can now start my clomid. My doctor wants me to take it on days 5-9. Tomorrow is day 5 for me. I plan on taking it before I go to bed. Anybody care to share their experiences/side effects/advice with their very first round of clomid? Anyone get pregnant the first go around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->