The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Hey Lulu! I was on my first round of clomid CD 2-6 in September.... 21 day bloods showed I did not ovulate... However the bloods are meant to be done 7dpo... And I strongly believe I ovulated CD16 so bloods were done to early and could be inaccurate ;) I'm now CD 32 so 4 days late.... I'm staying hopeful!!! I had terrible side effects from the clomid!!! Follow my journal for my journey.... GOOD LUCK!! Holding thumbs for u!!!!

I'm CD 32 today... I'm so tempted to get a test!! We do mountain biking and we have a race this weekend.... I know my heart rate goes SUPER high when I race and I'm scared that if I am pregnant it effects baba.... So I'm not sure what to do..... I don't want to sit out the race to find out I wasn't pregnant, but don't wanna do anything silly.... What do you ladies think i should I do?

I'm CD 32 today... I'm so tempted to get a test!! We do mountain biking and we have a race this weekend.... I know my heart rate goes SUPER high when I race and I'm scared that if I am pregnant it effects baba.... So I'm not sure what to do..... I don't want to sit out the race to find out I wasn't pregnant, but don't wanna do anything silly.... What do you ladies think i should I do?

Definately test! and if it is negative, I would call the doctor by Friday if you still haven't started and demand a blood test just to be sure.

Hey Dyna, why don't you test on Friday and I think that would be the best time...I will keep praying for
you dear

I'm almost to scared to test.... Eeeekkkkk!!! I promised myself I'd wait till I saw the doc.... I think if I don't start by saturday I'm gonna race REALLY slowly and keep the heart rate low.... I really don't FEEL pregnant.... When u ladies got BFP's did u know deep down that u were pregnant?

I'm almost to scared to test.... Eeeekkkkk!!! I promised myself I'd wait till I saw the doc.... I think if I don't start by saturday I'm gonna race REALLY slowly and keep the heart rate low.... I really don't FEEL pregnant.... When u ladies got BFP's did u know deep down that u were pregnant?

I knew before I even skipped my period. (When my cycles were regular)
I think as women, we just know when something is different.

I never knew i was pregnant - and only tested on cd42 -only had sore boobs no other symptoms. i have a really good feeling about u! :hugs:

Hey I have a very bad constant back ache. Can I call it a back ache or pelvic shooting pain? I am not sure but it is lower back just on top of my buttocks, what do you think it could be? I am quite sacred because I am just 5 weeks pregnant

My pregnant friend had that and doc said it was the ligaments stretching....

@ Gina...CD 35... 3 days till I call doc... Fought the EXTREME urge to buy a HPT this morning!!!!! Asked DH what he would do if he was me.... He says he doesn't know but remembers me telling him that doc says we shouldt test early.... Got even more CM today.... Clear and slippery..... This wait and not knowing is KILLING me!!!! Sooooo I'm going to get a HPT now.... As we speak...
I just can't wait anymore!!!!

Hpt negative friends...... Feel better knowing though!!!!

Dear Dyna, was it your first morning urine you have checked with? Anyways I still have hope for you, don't tire yourself much in the race tomo. Everything will go on well baby, somehow I have a hunch that I gonna hear good news:hugs:

@ G... How's pains?

The pain I static, I called up the doc in the afternoon and she had told me that she cannot do anything right now for I had a scan much early on Monday. I need to wait till 26th for another scan and in the mean time she had asked me take rest. She had prescribed a tab for the pain but am not sure. Today there are stabbing pulls in my lower abdomen, on and off. I am quite scared.i am just leaving the rest in the hands of god. Frankly I am not able to enjoy the news because of these disturbing symptoms.

Hey G!!
Thank you for the positivity!!! I still don't FEEL pregnant, so its almost like the test just confirmed what I've been feeling... I'm not really disappointed, feels better knowing. I'm actually kinda excited to start my next cycle... If AF must come it must just hurry up!!! :D I did also google and it looks like clomid could extend cycle length also. I'm VERY sorry to hear about ur pain!!! I'm am praying for u!!! If it helps my pregnant friend had TERRIBLE pains in her first trimester!!! She couldn't even stand straight and she's now 26 weeks along... Try relax and rest and pamper urself a bit ;)

CD 36.... Hectic AF pains!!!! Went to toilet... Some red on toilet paper.... And the next cycle begins... Let's do this!!!!!! :D

@ G... How's pains?

The pain I static, I called up the doc in the afternoon and she had told me that she cannot do anything right now for I had a scan much early on Monday. I need to wait till 26th for another scan and in the mean time she had asked me take rest. She had prescribed a tab for the pain but am not sure. Today there are stabbing pulls in my lower abdomen, on and off. I am quite scared.i am just leaving the rest in the hands of god. Frankly I am not able to enjoy the news because of these disturbing symptoms.

hi, dont worry! its muscular stretching pain.. i too had it.. it will go away in next 2weeks.. :hugs: dont take any stress now..plz

@ G... How's pains?

hi, dont worry! its muscular stretching pain.. i too had it.. it will go away in next 2weeks.. :hugs: dont take any stress now..plz

Hey Piya, thank you so much for the comfort and support, I am trying not to take any stress but am worried about every moment. I will try to one out of it...just remind me in ur prayers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->