The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

I'm So ready to start clomid I haven't even ovulated yet this cycle so it's gonna take forever for next cycle to get here

Hi love...sorry if I've missed something, but if you're stuck in a long cycle and have clomid to start, will your doctor not give you progesterone to bring on a period? It is exciting tho....I never ov'd on my first month, but hoping 100mg will do it this month! xx

teddybearpug, cant wait to hear the result!

xandersmommy, congrats!!!!

turboturtle, looks like its getting darker :)

Scerena, have a fun trip! I am jealous, I could really use a vaca right now!!!!

Prettynpink, that is great that you now have confirmed Ovulation on FF! I am 1DPO today (I think) Im hoping my temps will stay up and confirm O too.

I am supposed to go in for CD21 bloods but I didnt ovulate until CD18... Should I still go in on 21 like my doc said or wait to go in so that it will show I actually O'd. Im thinking I should still go in on day 21 even though it wouldnt show i have ovulated just yet, right?

whats the point in going in if its not going to confirm?! i ovulated on cd 18 and i went in on cd24. My doctor always tells me to come in 7 days AFTER i get my +opk and its always worked! Besides, your paying for the test right? Dont waste it!

my dr made it sound like if I O late like I have on CD18 then it the clomid is not working like it should. my instructions that he wrote out say to take it CD5-9 and then bd at least every other cd11-15 and to start OPK cd11 and also to come in CD21. But if i were to have followed those directions i woul dhave a next to nothing shot at being prego since I didnt O till cd18 which is why Im confused. especially since i know that it says that you will usually O 5-10 days AFTER your last pill. I just dont get his reasoning for bding 11-15..... ???

thats really weird that he would say that! Clomid is known to make you ovulate later! Last cycle i ovulated cd19 or 20...i can't remember anymore! lol! So you can definitely ovulate later and have a good ovulation! Did you BD up til your +opk? My doctor told me to start BD'ing on CD 10 and do every other day until i get my +opk, then he said to do it that day and the day after.

I am CD 20 now and had a definite, without a doubt positive OPK on CD17. We BD CD13, 15, 16, 18, 19.... I was pretty sure I had ovulated on CD18 with my CM signs and the positive OPK and on CD19 my temp was higher. However my temp is low today which now has me thinking I didnt O at all.. ahh Im so confused

Hi girls, I haven't commented on here yet as I have been staying away from all things ttc this month. It was really getting excessive - every spare moment I had I was on here. But there you are few of you on here that I have been anxious to know what's happening. So I signed in today to read it all!!

I'm on my 2nd round of clomid and used conceive+ for the first time this cycle. It appears to have worked...

Sending you ALL lot and lots of baby dust!!

I'm so scared girls. I'm going back in tomorrow for surgery on this ovarian cyst to get it sorted. I'm scared about the surgery. I'm also going to be 9dpo tomorrow so too early to know if I'd be pregnant and worried if I was that it would cause problems. I know it needs doing though as I'm in pain and feel rubbish.
I'm scared and can't stop crying. Don't know if I can keep on with ttc, it's just causing me physical and mental heartbreak and I'm sure it's never going to work anyway. :cry:

Hey honey :hugs:

What a tough time you're having. And no wonder you're scared.

Don't believe ttc is never going to work, try to stay positive.

Today is scary, but it's a good thing it's getting done. Once you're good as new you can get back on with all this ttc malarky. And it will all be worth it the day you hold your gorgeous healthy baby in your arms.

Will be thinking of you, let us know how you get on. Be brave! xxx :hugs:

Me- 31 Husband 29
My Son born 10/05/2006
married 06/03/10
ttc since 01/2010
Was on depo provera for just over 3 and a half years
1st round of Fertomid 50 mg (2-6) 05/2011, got menses on the 27/05/2011
2nd round of Fertomid 50 mg x2 (3-7) 06/2011, Period was 4 days late took 2 pregnancy tests and both negative.
got menses on the 26/06/2011
Had terrible side effects like tender breasts, mood swings, insomnia, swollen abdomen, cramps and nausea.
Decided to skip a month of taking no pills.
Visited my O&G on Saturday...had a sonar done. No cysts all clear. Dr prescribed another 3rd of Fertomid. So waiting on my menses. Which is due on the 23/07/2011.

Hi everyone
I have been reading everyone's posts but this one moves so fast I haven't posted much! Apols.
Anyway - would just like to share where I'm at really. I'm 12dpo today. Which is MAMMOTH for me because my LP without Clomid is 8-9 days. Temp still above coverline.
I had that dragging, heavy feeling in my uterus yesterday which normally means AF is on her way that evening or the next day, but no 'full flow' (ugh) as yet.
I have been spotting every day since 7po - started as a tan colour and has been darker for the past couple of days. This morning I woke with a blob of red (sorry for TMI) so I put a pad on, but I'm not experiencing any other cramps/'full feeling' today and the spotting has gone back to a brownish colour, and is too light for a pad.
I did a FRER yesterday at 11dpo - BFN.
I don't think I'm pregnant (although of course, I'm holding out hope), but I'm super pleased that Clomid at 100mg made me ovulate earlier than ever before (cd18) and has given me a normal-ish LP.
I just think the spotting and I are destined to be together! The main thing is that my progesterone test at 7dpo was great - 65 ('normal' to show O occured is 30 or more), so think the spotting might just be my body's reaction to progesterone.
Just impatient to get full AF now so I can start the next cycle.
xx

Hey everyone! Hope you are all well! I am going for my scan tonight CD13 wish me luck! X

I'm So ready to start clomid I haven't even ovulated yet this cycle so it's gonna take forever for next cycle to get here

Hi love...sorry if I've missed something, but if you're stuck in a long cycle and have clomid to start, will your doctor not give you progesterone to bring on a period? It is exciting tho....I never ov'd on my first month, but hoping 100mg will do it this month! xx

im only on cd 16 lol. so far no ovulation, just waiting on next cycle seems like its taking forever lol

beanhunter - thinking of you, hoping everything is going okay!
leilahsmummy - congrats! love to see that BFP!!!
lily7 - hope you have great follies in your scan!
welcome everyone else!

Me - cd 18. Temp is still kinda high. Had a very positive OPK today, better than yesterday (maybe I'll post a pic later).

Here's my chart...fertility friend is as confused as I am and hasn't picked an ovulation date by it's "advanced detector". If I switch the mode of detecting, it says cd14, but that positive wasn't for sure. The positive wasn't as dark as today. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• chart2.PNG
    chart2.PNG
    21.8 KB · Views: 5
Hello Ladies!!!

I have a lot of catching up to do on everyone's posts!!! This will probably be the only time that I get to post until sunday.. But I just wanted to give an update!
Today is 5dpo for me :happydance: and cd21.. I am feeling a little different.. I keep getting like AF cramps, but my cervix is completely closed.. Also my boobs just feel heavy! But I guess those could be caused from clomid?? I don't plan on testing till Monday 10dpo.. But I am so excited by my temps! I feel very good about this cycle and I wish I could just fast forward one week:haha:
Good Luck to everyone!!!! Hopefully when I get back on here on Sunday someone will have gotten a BFP!!!!
My Ovulation Chart
:dust::dust:

Hi Everyone! :hi:

Happycloud - thank you! I will pop back on later and let yous know how it went, sorry I can't help you out, I have no idea about charts

beanhunter - hope your ok :hugs:

leilahs_mummy - congrats on your bfp! I love hearing stories like yours, it gives me hope, oh and we are using conceive plus aswell, what mg were you on?

prettynpink - I can feel a bfp in the waters for you!!

x

Hello Ladies!!!

I have a lot of catching up to do on everyone's posts!!! This will probably be the only time that I get to post until sunday.. But I just wanted to give an update!
Today is 5dpo for me :happydance: and cd21.. I am feeling a little different.. I keep getting like AF cramps, but my cervix is completely closed.. Also my boobs just feel heavy! But I guess those could be caused from clomid?? I don't plan on testing till Monday 10dpo.. But I am so excited by my temps! I feel very good about this cycle and I wish I could just fast forward one week:haha:
Good Luck to everyone!!!! Hopefully when I get back on here on Sunday someone will have gotten a BFP!!!!
My Ovulation Chart
:dust::dust:

hey pretty i am day 21 too....i am so anxious to get the blood results back, will be interesting to actually have PROOF to see if the clomid made me O or not!:coffee:

Hey everyone! Hows everyone holding up? the thread is getting quiet! Today i am 8dpo and I am MOODY/BITCHY. I got all upset because my husband didn't come home for lunch....:dohh: now my poor husband is wondering what the hell is up with me and is apologizing like crazy. Now i feel like a complete idiot :dohh: The tww is the worst!

Hey everyone! Hows everyone holding up? the thread is getting quiet! Today i am 8dpo and I am MOODY/BITCHY. I got all upset because my husband didn't come home for lunch....:dohh: now my poor husband is wondering what the hell is up with me and is apologizing like crazy. Now i feel like a complete idiot :dohh: The tww is the worst!

I bet you my bitchy can out do your bitchy ... I got upset with my husband because he asked for a taste of MY cheesecake .. HOW DARE HE ASK ME FOR MY COMFORT FOOD!! :nope::nope:

Needless to say .. we didnt speak all day and I wound up apologizing to him ... :cry:

Hey girls. So as I was checking my cervix before jumping in the shower and I had blood (sorry tmi) . I am praying its just ovulation bleeding, but idk. I might have missed my surge last night bcz my opk was really light today - almost no line at all. If this is af then I had an 18 day cycle. :'(

I bet you my bitchy can out do your bitchy ... I got upset with my husband because he asked for a taste of MY cheesecake .. HOW DARE HE ASK ME FOR MY COMFORT FOOD!! :nope::nope:

Needless to say .. we didnt speak all day and I wound up apologizing to him ... :cry:

clomid makes us crazy! right?! lol! that is funny...but its not! I hope you are talking now! Its crazy how in the moment we feel so STRONGLY that what we are feeling is somehow justified or even reasonable! lol! our men put up with a lot. I think it was my second month of clomid I was so angry with my husband because he said he was going out with friends on our SCHEDULED BD night....um, hell NO! Needless to say i told him i was so angry i was going to rip his eyes out and to this day if i get mad he looks at me sheepishly and asks if he can keep his eyes. Melts my heart every time.

Hey girls. So as I was checking my cervix before jumping in the shower and I had blood (sorry tmi) . I am praying its just ovulation bleeding, but idk. I might have missed my surge last night bcz my opk was really light today - almost no line at all. If this is af then I had an 18 day cycle. :'(

i hope its just ovulation bleeding! :hugs: Have you ever had a cycle that short before?!

i hope its just ovulation bleeding! :hugs: Have you ever had a cycle that short before?!

Thanks luv. I really hope so too. I haven't had a period in 18 months so its possible I'm just twacked out, but with my opks and the little twinges on my left side I really hoped I was ovulating. Now I'm all depressed.

TeddyBearPug .... umm ... were you a fly on the wall today or what .. I tried with all my might to tell him how asking for a piece of my cheesecake destroyed my mood and how he shouldnt ask for my comfort food at all .. and he looked at me like ;;;; "How do I know what your comfort food is" and im like .. YOU SHOULD JUST KNOW ... I tried to make myself AND MY ATTITUDE seem Right .. but it was all wrong .. and we kissed and made up .. he is so understanding ... I guess thats why I married him .. Thats that unconditional love for you ... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->