The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

has anyone heard of being on clomid for 6 or 7 days instead of 5? if so what were the results?

ive been told they can do longer time frames at a lower dose to get more mature eggs? is this true?

thanks heaps

my last 2 cycles i did 3-9 and it made my eggs alot more mature than just 3-7. So it worked better for my body, but i was also on 100 mg. Are dosage are you doing?

Hi everyone I am sorry to here AF has. Come for some of you wonderful women. :( I hope you are given the strengthen to carry on.

Well I went all around Utah looking for conceive plus. No luck lol so I did find pre seed at walgreens. :). Anyway hubby seem not to cared about it when we had mommy time. I am on cd 12 so just to over bases I am going to be with hubby cd 12 cd14 cd 16 and cd 18. I ovulated on cd 16 last month so I am hoping this month will be the month. Dr doesn't want to monitor me with ultra sounds :(. I have been trying for 4 years. I am so desperate at this point and of course frustrated.

I hope and pray it will be soon for all of us. :)

This cycle was my first with clomid. Days 3-7, I had no side effects. I am on CD11 today.

Can I really expect to O between 5-10 days after my last dose?

If I took clomid on 3-7 can i expect to O by CD 18?

Thanks!

Hi Teddybearpug

That is great news. Can I ask you a question how long do you stay down after you are with hubby? I hate laying down so I get up after 20 min and jump in the shower. I am just wondering if that can affec my chances

This cycle was my first with clomid. Days 3-7, I had no side effects. I am on CD11 today.

Can I really expect to O between 5-10 days after my last dose?

If I took clomid on 3-7 can i expect to O by CD 18?

Thanks!

Hi dr told me 5 to 10 days after your last pill you can e pect to ovulate. :)

As for what day you will ovulate it's all different from everyone I suggest you buy some ovulation tests. I took clomid 50 mg last month and i took it cd5 thru cd9 and I ovulated on cd 16. Hope that helps :)

has anyone heard of being on clomid for 6 or 7 days instead of 5? if so what were the results?

ive been told they can do longer time frames at a lower dose to get more mature eggs? is this true?

thanks heaps

my last 2 cycles i did 3-9 and it made my eggs alot more mature than just 3-7. So it worked better for my body, but i was also on 100 mg. Are dosage are you doing?

i am on soy atm and taking it days 3-9 as they said its for a more mature egg taking the extra couple days, but im off to see my doc on friday and she is putting me on clomid next round if i dun conceive this one so just trying to get as much input as possible,:yipee: did you O later? or the same? and how many follicles/eggs did you have and sizes etc =) sorry for all the questions, just want to make sure im prepared in case, thanks a heaps :dust::dust::dust:

thanks heaps

i am on soy atm and taking it days 3-9 as they said its for a more mature egg taking the extra couple days, but im off to see my doc on friday and she is putting me on clomid next round if i dun conceive this one so just trying to get as much input as possible,:yipee: did you O later? or the same? and how many follicles/eggs did you have and sizes etc =) sorry for all the questions, just want to make sure im prepared in case, thanks a heaps :dust::dust::dust:

i ovulated later on cd 18 and 19 on the 3-9. When i was taking it 3-7 i ovulated cd14-15 so it made a big difference on o date. With the longer days i had 3-4 size 23mm+ eggs each cycle with excellent progesterone. On 3-7 i only had 1 decent follicle at 18-19mm. If i were you, i would ask for 7 days instead of 5 and then they can adjust it down if need be. good luck!! I'm currently waiting for FS appt and having a natural cycle, but i'm still feeling the effects like i'm on clomid, so i think my body is working!

Hi Teddybearpug

That is great news. Can I ask you a question how long do you stay down after you are with hubby? I hate laying down so I get up after 20 min and jump in the shower. I am just wondering if that can affec my chances

honestly, I only stay with my hips elevated for 5-10 minutes. I stay as long as i can, but when i start to feel it coming out, i get up. Idk if it hurts my chances but i figure if its coming out already, it doesn't matter!! I'm sure your fine with 20 minutes!

Hi all now I'm in a situation- I'm cd2-
Do I take clomid today and increase my dosage??? Or do I have a natural cycle until I know what the fs has to say next Tuesday???
X

Hi everyone I am sorry to here AF has. Come for some of you wonderful women. :( I hope you are given the strengthen to carry on.

Well I went all around Utah looking for conceive plus. No luck lol so I did find pre seed at walgreens. :). Anyway hubby seem not to cared about it when we had mommy time. I am on cd 12 so just to over bases I am going to be with hubby cd 12 cd14 cd 16 and cd 18. I ovulated on cd 16 last month so I am hoping this month will be the month. Dr doesn't want to monitor me with ultra sounds :(. I have been trying for 4 years. I am so desperate at this point and of course frustrated.

I hope and pray it will be soon for all of us. :)

Good morning ladies.

I took my clomid on days CD2-6. I am on CD12 today...did a opk yesterday CD11 and got 1 bold line and 1 faint line and according to the instructions that means its negative. My question is must both lines be bold? Coz i was so excited when i saw 2 lines...bt when i read the instructions was highly disappointed. Pity it was not a pregnancy test :shy:.

today i hav also experienced some mild pain on both sides of my abdomen...hopefully that means i am ovulating today OR soon.

I pray that i will hav a :bfp: coz i am also getting frustrated. So Jessie777 i knw exactly hw u feel.

:dust::dust::dust: to all the ladies

Hi guys
I posted this on another thread so you may have already seen - but I've just had an ultrasound and the doc confirmed I have ovulated! So my +ve OPK at day 12 didn't appear to be lying!!
Temp still not up this morning so I reckon I o'ed yesterday or last night (cd13) and will see the temp rise tomorrow.
Thought it was worth sharing this as I was convinced that my second cycle of 100mg would mirror the first - EWCM cd13-18, OPK + cd18. But this cycle I had OPK + cd12, EWCM cd13, then O!
Am taking 100mg days 2-6
x

Hi ladies.

I have a burning question here. I have been eating a lot, when I said a lot I ate every few hours and I am still hungry. I never a foodie before, I can go from morning to evening without meals but this month, once I awake, I am already thinking about what's for breakfast. An hour or two before lunch, my stomach growling for food. After 2nd meal, about two hours later, I scavenge fridge for food. :blush:

I am afraid I will obese soon and hurt my chances to get pregnant :nope:

Is this Clomid's effect? I had Clomid from Cd2-Cd6. Currently on CD22, DPO 9 :shrug:

Anyone feel like this? At the moment of writing this, I am hungry again!! :wacko:

:hi: girls well its just took me ages get on her lost my password ha my son has gone swimming with oh nieces lad i am chilling love this lazy month not going the gym x x x

Hi everyone,
Im a bit scared! Please help. Im now on cd16 4th round of clomid 100mg and no +opk yet, did have some brown ewcm yesterday but thats gone now too.
I ususally get stomach aches/pains when im building upto my +opk (normally cd14) but this month since cd14 i have had really bad sharp pains down really low and a bit of throbbing on the left side (side i normally get the pain) and i just feel bruised, when i sit or dtd. If i ie down and feel around my tummy it feels quite sore. It has never felt this uncomfortable before and im worried its something serious? Its no ovulation because i have not had a +opk, unless i missed it but have been testing twice a day??! :shrug:
Im really disappointed i have not got my +opk, clomid usually works for me...
Please dont read and run:nope:
Any advice welcome x

when should i start my ovulation tests? im taking clomid cd 5-9?

when should i start my ovulation tests? im taking clomid cd 5-9?

Hi Alicia,

How many days is your cycle?
I normally have 28 days and predicted to OV on C14 so I started testing on C11 to cover all the days just in case it show up early.

Hi everyone,
Im a bit scared! Please help. Im now on cd16 4th round of clomid 100mg and no +opk yet, did have some brown ewcm yesterday but thats gone now too.
I ususally get stomach aches/pains when im building upto my +opk (normally cd14) but this month since cd14 i have had really bad sharp pains down really low and a bit of throbbing on the left side (side i normally get the pain) and i just feel bruised, when i sit or dtd. If i ie down and feel around my tummy it feels quite sore. It has never felt this uncomfortable before and im worried its something serious? Its no ovulation because i have not had a +opk, unless i missed it but have been testing twice a day??! :shrug:
Im really disappointed i have not got my +opk, clomid usually works for me...
Please dont read and run:nope:
Any advice welcome x

Hi babyhallgirl
Maybe you'll just O a little later this month and the throbbing you're feeling is a few dominant follicles developing? Have you had a scan to rule out cysts etc.? I found mine this morning really helpful. GL x

Hi ladies.

I have a burning question here. I have been eating a lot, when I said a lot I ate every few hours and I am still hungry. I never a foodie before, I can go from morning to evening without meals but this month, once I awake, I am already thinking about what's for breakfast. An hour or two before lunch, my stomach growling for food. After 2nd meal, about two hours later, I scavenge fridge for food. :blush:

I am afraid I will obese soon and hurt my chances to get pregnant :nope:

Is this Clomid's effect? I had Clomid from Cd2-Cd6. Currently on CD22, DPO 9 :shrug:

Anyone feel like this? At the moment of writing this, I am hungry again!! :wacko:

Yup, This was my first cycle of clomid and I have been soooo hungry all month, eating way more than usual. I have been craving junk food too. I think it is definatly a side effect of the clomid. I had asked the same question earlier in this thread and other girls also said they were super hungry, and some girls gained weight well using the clomid too... So I think it is normal...:winkwink:

Thank you "wannabeprego"!

I am little bit worried tho because my BMI is currently on the red line. Another 1kg, I will be overweight :nope:

I hope SI doesn't have the same side effect. On the other hand, if I get preggo this cycle, it is worth the weight I am putting in :laugh2:

Idk I've been having above cycles that last 20-24 days but regular cycle use to be 31 days long

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->