The Collective: The TWW is On! 3BFP's so Far!!!

Dragon_Chaser

Reaction score
:happydance:*Takes a deep breath then lets it out* Alright Ladies. The Two Week Wait is on for you! I got my BFP 3-14-15, but I'm more then happy to keep this group alive for everyone who will get theirs soon!:happydance:

Below is a list of ladies currently in their TWW who post here, ladies who are waiting to ovulate since the Witch got them, and a List of those who have gotten their BFP's!!
March BFP's will be turned Green at the end of the month and the counter in the post will be reset for April.

In the TWW

1 Gemlou
2 Ladyelle
3 ready4number1
4 Heatherga2015
5 ttcin2012
6 lutz720
7 bananaz88
8 cgr2kbk0
9 willowtree24
10 Petal1
11 zacsgirl
12 AmberDaisyDoo
13 emrhian91
14 shivangi1210
15 HopeLove1
16 MSMonkey9311
17 TTCinDenver
18 Berri
19 Amyamyamy
20 RainingLove
21 Ella10
22 NERVEOUSWRECK
23 sierraecho89
24 mitchnorm
25 5starplus1

Pre Ov

26 Sam 10
27 xxemmyxx
28 trea0025

BFP-ers

29 Brittahnee:bfp:
30 blinker86:bfp:
31 Ooh_lala:bfp:

March BFP's

baby09 :bfp:
catmummyof3 :bfp:
MrsA2014 :bfp:
ambernwxo :bfp:
TexMel :bfp:
Nextminute :bfp:
Dragon_Chaser :bfp:
DanteRoman :bfp:
Niksmommy :bfp:
Trying4Bbyboy:bfp:

I will join you....it's my 7th cycle ttc....positive ovulation tests on Thursday and Friday this week (day 16/17) so I may be more like 2 dpo I guess.

Hate waiting.....trying to be good and cut down/eliminate wine but gosh I could certainly do with a glass right now:brat::brat:

Welcome to the Collective Mitchnorm. And I completely know what you mean about the wine. However I haven't had a drop in almost 2 months.... I kinda cut all alcohol out of my diet since I'm TTC.... And I've had a bottle chilling since Christmas when I got it... That poor wine is just sitting there all alone.

I hate and love the TWW.... Anticipation is all I have to say.

I'm in! I am 1dpo, too! Had + opk Friday, Saturday, and today, and a possible temp shift this morning.
Not sure if this tww is worse or the waiting to o game is.
And, I definitely drank last night and Friday night, after cutting it last cycle altogether.

Welcome TexMel, The TWW is a time filled with Symptom spotting, what if's, maybes and hope. Oh and then there's the stress we sometimes feel when we've been trying a while, and the fear of it not taking.... So many things you don't think about when your not TTC.. well most of the time.

I'll be around for any ranting needs, even if just to give encouragement and the occasional IDK. And I'll be ranting myself... it's the nature of things lol

Joining you ladies, first time actively TTC an I am 2 dpo :)

Anyone feel anything yet?

Nope nothing...I have one antenatal friend (met when I was pregnant with daughter) who has just announced she is 3-4 weeks and a second who is about 10 weeks. Would be lovely to be pregnant at the same time but trying not to get my hopes up.

Good thing is that one got pregnant after 18 months of trying but literally 3 months after starting acupuncture. The woman said it takes about 3 months to work....I have been seeing her for 6 weeks so I am hoping for the same outcome:wacko:

I have a nasty cold an I'm super tired but those two might just go together.

I know I'll cave 9-10 dpo an test.

Welcome to the newcomers, the Collective is glad to have you.

I plan on trying to wait to test until after my expected AF.... But I know I'll never make it that far. I'll probably cave in around 10DPO, or if i'm extra stubborn 11 DPO.

FB is my personal enemy ATM. Too many BFP/Birth announcements. And one particular friend from High School who is just gave birth to her fourth child. When we met we bonded over a lot of things, but one of them was the fact that both of us had been told we might have problems conceiving by a Doc. She had had a tumor removed from an ovary and I have scarring from S/A.

1dpo 😃 have a sickness bug right now so feel poo x

Welcome to the Collective Baby09! I'm sorry that you've got a stomach bug, but it's better to have it early on, rather than later in the TWW when we're most likely to experience symptoms I guess. Feel free to Vent, whine, ask what ifs and all the questions you feel like!

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind if I join you. Cycles aren't quite regular and haven't been charting so, based on the calendar alone, I'm thinking O was around 28 Feb.

I will test mid-March (the 15th if I can make it that long!).

so, I think I was wrong, I think today was actually my o day. I thought it had passed after yesterday, but I still had a +opk today and lots of ewcm. So, I guess depending on temps tomorrow morning, my tww may start tomorrow.

Either way, I'm happy to be here. Last cycle, I don't know if I ever actually O'd and it turned into a 51 day cycle, so I'm just so glad my body seems to have snapped back into a regular rhythm with a predictable o, or at least very close to what ff predicted.

Hi ladies,

I'm new to this site but I will be testing on the 14th! Can I join you in the wait? :) GL to you all! Xx

3 dpo today.

Random low backache and did cervical swipe with milky cm with slight pink tint.

1dpo here! I had cramps last night that I hope was ovulation, had a positive opk on Saturday. I am going to try and not test till 15th march but I know I will probably start around 7dpo lol

I have a cold and feel poo too baby09 we are twins!! I think mine is just because my son is ill and I have had no sleep since Friday!

Can i join u ladies? Im 3dpo im pretty sure lol so excited iv had a cramp for past 3 days ahhhh stop symptom spotting i try tell myself doesnt help xx

Jumping in here...I'm brand new and 2 dpo on my second cycle ttc. The waiting game wasn't too bad the first month, but I feel like this time will be harder!

I am hoping I got my timing right this month....dtd on both positive opk days plus a couple of times in the run up to it. I am trying the smep bit was too knackered last night (2 days after pos opk) to dtd:cry: but hey ...we'll see.

First month of temping and no rise in temp....it's a bit irratic. Either I have no pattern yet or I didn't ovulate

Hate waiting

Glad there are so many of us in the same boat!

Cat mummy, I totally know what you mean! I've felt a little bloated today and my mind immediately wants to start looking for other symptoms, even though I know logically it is waaaay too soon for that!
Looking forward to march 13. I think I will test that day even though it is a little early, but I'm going out of town that day. So, it is either March 13, or wait through my long weekend and not know while I'm gone and test March 17, which I don't think I can handle. Pretty sure we'll be sharing a hotel suite with my in laws so I don't want to risk testing at the hotel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->