The Collective: The TWW is On! 3BFP's so Far!!!

I would like to remind everyone that the Collective continues on in the pregnancy groups and discussions part of the pregnancy forums and everyone who get their BFP's or just want to check in on the ones who have moved to the first trimester and beyond are more then welcome join us there!

*Throws baby dust at everyone*

I'm scared to believe it! It got darker after another few minutes.

I can't wait to POAS in the morning! Lol

Ha ha any "normal" (read not TTC) person would think you were absolutely mental :winkwink: I, on the other hand know exactly what you mean! Good luck with FMU but I don't think you have anything to worry about :D

This is my inversion.

My FRER and cbd this morning.

Congrats on ur :bfp: :happydance:

Tested this morning with a FRER and got a :bfn: at 11 dpo....probably out this month...just waiting on :af: to arrive on Saturday!...:dust: to all!

Thanks ladies!!

I just had that "feeling" this month, love our intuition!

Ooh_lala, I'm THRILLED for you! Eeee! Congratulations! That's so awesome. ^_^

I am on CD 24 (10 dpo? 11? Who knows..) and I feel normal as pie. Well, assuming pie is normal. -shrug- I like key lime, personally.

Anyway. Not really expecting much. I've been working on my book instead of worrying about anything. =D

Ooh_lala, I'm THRILLED for you! Eeee! Congratulations! That's so awesome. ^_^

I am on CD 24 (10 dpo? 11? Who knows..) and I feel normal as pie. Well, assuming pie is normal. -shrug- I like key lime, personally.

Anyway. Not really expecting much. I've been working on my book instead of worrying about anything. =D

I had zero symptoms other than my one wipe of implantation spotting so you're still in!

Cd26...the oddness of this cycle continues. Ewcm for over a week plus 3-4 days spotting before that. Today I'm dizzy. Bfn this morning though...

Hi, ladies.

AF is already 6days late and multiple HPTs within the last couple of days are all negative.:cry:

has my implant removed in March - could this still be affecting my cycle?

Hey ladies, im out AF got me yesterday...what a great Mother's Day!

That sucks :( :hugs: Fingers crossed next month is yours.

I'm now on cd31, bfn yesterday but on the upside the ewcm has stopped! Cycles usually 28-32 days (last 2 were 28 i think). Still have no idea what's going on, some cramping yesterday and this morning but AF not here yet (probably waiting until I go into my 2hr presentation this morning :doh:).

Hey ladies, im out AF got me yesterday...what a great Mother's Day!

That sucks :( :hugs: Fingers crossed next month is yours.

I'm now on cd31, bfn yesterday but on the upside the ewcm has stopped! Cycles usually 28-32 days (last 2 were 28 i think). Still have no idea what's going on, some cramping yesterday and this morning but AF not here yet (probably waiting until I go into my 2hr presentation this morning :doh:).
Thank you Berri and lol hopefully she will not play that evil joke on you and show up while ur doing ur presentation lol...fx for ur BFP!

Sorry sierra :( :hugs:

I'm still waiting for AF (no surprise guest for my presentation yesterday :winkwink: ). BFN this morning on cd32 :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->