The Collective: The TWW is On! 3BFP's so Far!!!

So many new faces! ^.^ Welcome all, the Collective is glad to have you! It's kind of exciting to see when everyone is planning on testing, considering we're all around the same area!
So... 2dpo here, CM is going more and more Creamy in general and there's alot of it (sorry for the TMI)

I don't have any cm in my underwear, but when I check its creamy...

What's that mean?

Also I noticed my Montgomerys tubercles are now white and my areolas are so sore.

Ooh_lala - you taught me something new! I had no idea what montgomery's tubercles were. Upon googling them, it looks like whitehead-looking tubercles and are a common sign, but it's usually 3-4 weeks after o, so probably not this early. But, as with everything else related to ttc, everyone is different and you know your body. If it is different than what you are used to, it is probably a sign that something is happening within your body.

Anyone else notice any changes yet? I know, I know, it is way way way early.

Can I join? I o'd on/around 2/28. Plan to test 3/15. Waiting alone is killing me. Lol.

2dpo today! Only 12 more till testing day! (I bet I test at 7dpo though my brain plays tricks on me)

No symptoms here apart from I had a few cramps and an upset tummy last night but that could be anything!

Question for you ladies... I had positive ov tests on Friday and negative by Saturday. We bd the Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (day of positive test) but if I didn't ovulate till sat/sun did we bd enough? Wish we bd on the Saturday!!! xx

I bd on the day of the negative too just to be sure but you did bd loads before O day and I didn't. But you will have some little sperm waiting there for the eggy. Don't worry, it is what it is now and it only takes 1 sperm x

Really hope so! Hope I ovulated sooner like on the friday or Saturday morning lol x
What date are you testing Emmy? x

I think I'm just going to be honest and say I'm going to start testing at 7dpo cus I know I will!! So that's on Sunday lol

It's my birthday night out on Saturday and I'm never get to go out and I'm seeing my friends I havn't seen for ages so now I'm thinking I shouldn't drink, but that will be a shame and I might get a bfn anyway. What do you ladies think? Would you drink? I got so drunk, had sambuca shots and everything when i conceived my son, I didn't know I was 9dpo and that turned out fine lol :haha:

I would have a few and enjoy ur evening. If u do fall this month - I think it's too early to affect anything 😘

Oh I'm testing Sunday too lol x I'll be 8dpo I think x

Question for you ladies... I had positive ov tests on Friday and negative by Saturday. We bd the Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (day of positive test) but if I didn't ovulate till sat/sun did we bd enough? Wish we bd on the Saturday!!! xx

Baby09 - same boat as you.....we DTD on day 12, 14 and then 16 and 17 (as I got positives those days) - however I did plan to DTD again on day 19 but didn't manage it:haha:. I have also started temping this month and although it takes a while to work it out it seems to indicate ovulation possibly day 18 grrrrrrrrrrr. I hope we haven't missed out.

Anyone here temping as I have no idea what I am doing :wacko:

Fingers crossed for both of us we done enough 🙏

Sorry mitchnorm I never got on with temping because I am up too often in the night with my son that I forgot to always take my temp and so my temps were a mess. I gave up. Stick with it though as I heard it takes a few cycles to see a pattern and get used to it.

Yeah they say it a take month or two to work out a pattern - it told me I probably ovulated late on 3DPO (I used fertility friend app) so that was really helpful for timing dtd ....NOT!!!!!:dohh:

I really hope we hit it this month...if not its back to the doctors for me. My GP just checked my blood last year and seemed unsure if there was much else that they would do....not sure what else I should be asking for???:shrug:

How long have you been trying for mitchnorm? Xx

Hi ladies, I ovulated 28/2 too so think that makes me 3dpo not 100% sure though as don't temp so I'm just going off my app, I dtd every other day for the last week sat,sun, tues, thurs, sat, so hoping I've caught he egg! I'm gonna try and hold out until the 15th too :) x

I just started temping this month so I'm not much help there, although from the temps and my research it seems to support My O on the 28th, yay! My DH and I BD'd on Feb 21, 22, 23 got to busy and fell asleep early on two days, then got back to the Bding the 26, 27, and the 28th.... so I hope we managed to catch that slippery egg!

On that Note welcome to the Collective any new Faces! We're glad to have you along for this journey!

@LadyElle We're O Buddies!!! Hehe. I look foward to comparing notes!

We started trying last March and I got a positive HPT in April but unfortunately it was a chemical pregnancy - gutted! We tried until July then I started a new job so we took a few months off,,this is my 2nd cycle this time. So really only 7 cycles but I am 41 so obviously tick tock :cry:

We started trying last March and I got a positive HPT in April but unfortunately it was a chemical pregnancy - gutted! We tried until July then I started a new job so we took a few months off,,this is my 2nd cycle this time. So really only 7 cycles but I am 41 so obviously tick tock :cry:

7 cycles isn't that many then, try not to get too worried. If your blood work came back ok then the next step would be a sperm analysis. I only know cus once we has been trying for a year for number one we went to the doctors and asked for help. My bloodworl was normal but they requested a sperm analysis for my OH. He did two and it came back low sperm count and they suggested ici but then we fell naturally anyway! So I think that would be the next step x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->