The Collective: The TWW is On! 3BFP's so Far!!!

Oh my god i dont understand all the shortened terms so its like trying to read foreign. Im prob going to annoy someone but i fell so easy with my 3and this is my second month of trying but this is the first iv wanted with all my heart so desperate for it i hav no idea y. Belly was still aching on and off. Had quite bad today and heartburn. Iv just joined slimming world aswell so got so much going on!

Oh my god i dont understand all the shortened terms so its like trying to read foreign. Im prob going to annoy someone but i fell so easy with my 3and this is my second month of trying but this is the first iv wanted with all my heart so desperate for it i hav no idea y. Belly was still aching on and off. Had quite bad today and heartburn. Iv just joined slimming world aswell so got so much going on!

Hi catmummy!

Haha what abbreviations don't you understand? There are a few but you will work them out quickly. I do slimming world too, I have lost 2stone since my son was born but I have hit a bit of a wall and can't seem to get on with it at the moment! Good luck for this month x

I'm joining the collective! One day post ovulation! I think, anyway. CM looks the exact same as it always does. =/ But I had cramps yesterday and the day before, and that's day 13/14 of my cycle, so... maybe yes? Eee!

I'm a little disappointed if that's the case--I had a college professor who said some women get tinglies in their breasts at conception. Google doesn't really support this, but I was hoping that maybe, just maybe, I might get some. So maybe I'm just not, or maybe he was full of nonsense! lol

And now, we wait... I'm too cheap to buy most pregnancy tests, so I'm going to wait for AF to not show up before I use a test.

Anyone else have something they're looking forward to if this month isn't the one? I have a bottle of booze waiting and am dragging my hubby to sushi if not... lol. Trying not to get hopes up, since I feel like this isn't going to be the month.

Hi catmummy!

Haha what abbreviations don't you understand? There are a few but you will work them out quickly. I do slimming world too, I have lost 2stone since my son was born but I have hit a bit of a wall and can't seem to get on with it at the moment! Good luck for this month x

Lol erm more like how to work out when ovulate and how to work out when to test etc and th abreviations

Catmummy when I was a newbie to TTC someone gave me this book https://www.amazon.co.uk/Taking-Charge-Your-Fertility-Reproductive/dp/0091887585

Taking charge of your fertility explains it all. Temping, cycles, ovulation, cervical mucus, cervix position...everything! With diagrams and pictures! It was really helpful to me and I learnt a lot about my body and the signs of fertility. I hope it helps you x

Aww thanks hun would really help me understand a lot lol my belly hurts :( proper cramping but only few days after ovulTing xx

When I was pregnant with my son I had period pains for about a week before I got my bfp and then I had cramps for weeks at the beginning of my pregnancy. It's defo a symptom.

xxemmyxx - I am just reading that book - my friend swore by it:thumbup:

Regards further testing hubby has agreed if not successful this month he will go get checked out:happydance: Blokes hate that sort of thing eh....hes pretty cool though.

Dragon chaser - you've been a busy bee this month - wow!!! You should have definitely caught that egg - I have a horrible feeling my timing was off but hey ho.......I shall instead enjoy this glass of sauvignon blanc:haha:

Yes mitchnorm it is like the TTC bible!!

Haha yeah bless OH I still think it's funny that he did the business in a doctors office...twice!! Haha

With a low sperm count I fell pregnant twice naturally so part of me wonders whether knowing that helps or not, it did kind of make OH feel like shit. I'm going for it naturally this time, it worked before so there is no reason why I can't now.

And you can too mitchnorm, it seems like forever but 7 months is nothing to worry about xx

Yeah it not too long I guess - just at my age I know it might be a struggle. Fell pregnant with my daughter first cycle...always the way. My friend just announced shes pregnant after trying for her second for 18 months......she was 3 months into acupuncture. The acupuncturist actually sad it would take at least 3 months to make a difference.....I have been going to same acupuncturist for 6- weeks. eeeep fingers crossed.:happydance:

3dpo and I'm having lots of dull pressure in my abdomen/uterus, but not gassy or anything. Something is def causing cramping.

Acupuncture is something I would look into, I have done it before for IBS and it was good. It's just pricey this getting pregnant business!

Xxemmyxx thank u so much for saying that im trying soooo hard to not get excited lmao!! Xx

mitchnorm i have evrything crossed for you!!

We have dtd every day sometimes more then once so im praying but is it juat me or is everything becoming a symptom???? Lmao

Acupuncture is something I would look into, I have done it before for IBS and it was good. It's just pricey this getting pregnant business!

Agreed....its not cheap!!!Nearly stopped it last cycle when she increased my cycle to 33 days from 29.....wasn't what she was working towards apparently :haha: Great!!!:dohh: But now carrying on after my friends positive outcome

4 dpo- still sore montgomerys tubercles, breasts even larger than yesterday and veins. Also ate half my bagel this morning and couldn't stomach the rest& very thirsty.

I'm joining the collective! One day post ovulation! I think, anyway. CM looks the exact same as it always does. =/ But I had cramps yesterday and the day before, and that's day 13/14 of my cycle, so... maybe yes? Eee!

I'm a little disappointed if that's the case--I had a college professor who said some women get tinglies in their breasts at conception. Google doesn't really support this, but I was hoping that maybe, just maybe, I might get some. So maybe I'm just not, or maybe he was full of nonsense! lol

And now, we wait... I'm too cheap to buy most pregnancy tests, so I'm going to wait for AF to not show up before I use a test.

Anyone else have something they're looking forward to if this month isn't the one? I have a bottle of booze waiting and am dragging my hubby to sushi if not... lol. Trying not to get hopes up, since I feel like this isn't going to be the month.

Welcome to the Collective! We look forward to listening to your rants and whining as long as you do the same for us! As for treats if this isn't the cycle for me? IDK. Something greasy. I can't have Sushi because I'm allergic to Fish... and IDK if I want to break my dryspell of alcohol. lol

Dragon chaser - you've been a busy bee this month - wow!!! You should have definitely caught that egg - I have a horrible feeling my timing was off but hey ho.......I shall instead enjoy this glass of sauvignon blanc:haha:

Hehe This month has def. been a little more active in between the sheets, and I'm not complaining lol In fact I have plans to attack the DH tonight just to make sure he knows not every time is just because I want a LO. *Shrugs* We haven't been married for a year yet so I'm pretty sure I can claim some sort of relapse into the honeymoon libido :p

3DPO Log Entry: Light crampy feeling several times today (Nothing painful, just not usually present), CM creamy, some heartburn. Not much more to report

Dragon chaser- as far as CM are you having to actually check for it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->