The Collective: The TWW is On! 3BFP's so Far!!!

Blinker I got my BFP 15dpo also!

Ohh_la_la did you test today hun?

Sorry to the ladies the witch got :hugs:

Extra sticky baby dust next cycle!

Nope, the witch showed last night after all, on time at 12 dpo again.

Blinker I got my BFP 15dpo also!

Ohh_la_la did you test today hun?

Sorry to the ladies the witch got :hugs:

Extra sticky baby dust next cycle!

Awesome! I'm now wondering how much sooner I could have gotten a BFP, but I'm pretty impressed with myself for holding out that long!

Congratulations blinker x x x
Sorry ooh lala.. onwards and upwards next month eh

Stay strong!

Flipping astronomical AF pains today, doubled over in aginy...No idea why

Well girls, update symptom: cm had slacked off and was slim today but this evening right before I got in the bath I felt like I was bleeding and so I wiped and I had a significant amount of "clumped sticky" cm. hmm, not sure. Hope everyone has good luck!!

Alright, af is due tomorrow. Last cycle she showed up a day early, but not this time so far. Guess we'll see! :)

7 DPO today and nothing eventful at all to report. Like seriously I have like no symptoms.... :/

Baby dust to all of you!!!

Well woke up this morning cramping. Have brown discharge but only when I wipe. Af not due until tomorrow. Trying to stay hopeful...

I wish every month when AF shows I didn't feel mad at the world, but I do..

Counting down to April 24-29... Next projected fertile period.

I think the witch got me girls :( although this cycle was different than any other one I've ever had! I started cramping an entire week before AF was due. And then started bleeding today but it's not really blood. It's not red every bit of it is brown. It is glowing like a regular period. Not sure... any suggestions girls? Cramping today has become like regular AF too.

I am heartbroken for all those that have gotten AF. Wishing that next cycle will be your BFP cycle and wishing all the best to you.

WARNING TMI

Today I am 8 DPO, I got a dime size amount of blood on my undies, but when I wiped didn't get anything. AF is not due until April 18th-ish. This has never happened to me before. Any thoughts?

Also today and yesterday I have been ridiculously sleepy.

Baby dust to all of you!!!

Sounds promising raininglove! Hopefully this is your month :dust:

Copying this from the post I just made in the April showers thread:

CD30, 15DPO today, and after a big jump in temp this morning, I decided to follow through with my plan of testing today since there was still no sign of AF. I set the test down and stared, waiting to squint and adjust the lighting to find that second line, and... it jumped right out at me. I had absolutely convinced myself that this wasn't the month, but I got my :bfp:!! This was exactly the early birthday gift I was wanting! I'm such a ball of nerves now, but I am certainly excited. DH is still sleeping, so I'm trying to figure out how and when I want to share the news!

https://i58.tinypic.com/mct2fa.jpg

I've been a bad host in not posting But Congrats!!!!

1 dpo.

Ovulation was the 27. We BD 23, 25, 26,27.

FX!!

And we're back. Only dtd on CD13, which is when I *think* I O'ed, but don't know for sure since I'm not charting. -shrug- Probably won't be my month.

Ugh. Today has been awful. =(

2 of my cousins just announced their pregnancies..

I want to curl up in a ball.

2 of my cousins just announced their pregnancies..

I want to curl up in a ball.

So sorry :hugs: it's so hard to be happy for them. I know, been there. I'm sure it'll happen for you soon enough xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->