The Collective: The TWW is On! 3BFP's so Far!!!

It doesn't help that I'm 6 dpo an I really thought this was our month but I have had zero symptoms. No cm really, nada.

Hey ladies can I join :happydance:....I am currently in the TWW and I will know Mother's Day if I have my New Year's :baby: I am 8 dpo today!

It doesn't help that I'm 6 dpo an I really thought this was our month but I have had zero symptoms. No cm really, nada.

Don't count yourself out yet! I had zero symptoms as well all the way up to 15DPO when I tested and got my BFP.

So trying not to get excited but..

7 dpo and at work today my uterus was feeling crampy/pinchy for a bit. Went to the bathroom and wiped brownish pink. Didn't believe it so wiped again and still there. Came back about two hours later and wiped a smaller amount but nothing since.

Implantation? Someone talk me down from the ledge.

When I was trying TTC #1, every cycle that I "had symptoms" and was convinced I was pregnant, turned out to be a no-go. The one cycle I had no symptoms, just standard AF life symptoms, I was pregnant. To be honest, I kind of roll my eyes every time I see someone say they are neaseous or hungry at like 3dpo. LOL

And I always have extra CM the week before AF so that doesn't mean anything to me personally. It happens naturally with your cycle and hormonal changes whether you are pregnant or not. :flower::flower::flower:

So trying not to get excited but..

7 dpo and at work today my uterus was feeling crampy/pinchy for a bit. Went to the bathroom and wiped brownish pink. Didn't believe it so wiped again and still there. Came back about two hours later and wiped a smaller amount but nothing since.

Implantation? Someone talk me down from the ledge.

Could be, the timing is right!

Again trying to calm it down.

Went to bed at 9pm, woke up at 10pm severely nauseous. Finally fell back asleep, woke up at midnight an had to run to the bathroom to throw up. Now laying on the couch with a cold rag.

I don't like throwing up but PLEASE let this be morning sickness.

Again trying to calm it down.

Went to bed at 9pm, woke up at 10pm severely nauseous. Finally fell back asleep, woke up at midnight an had to run to the bathroom to throw up. Now laying on the couch with a cold rag.

I don't like throwing up but PLEASE let this be morning sickness.

Fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you!!!

Not sure if it's a bug. I've thrown up three times tonight an the nausea is never ending.

Not sure if it's a bug. I've thrown up three times tonight an the nausea is never ending.

If it's a bug or food poisoning, you would likely have bad stomach cramping and diarrhea also. Any of that? Fingers crossed for you.

No stomach cramping or diarrhea but sick off an on til 9am.

No stomach cramping or diarrhea but sick off an on til 9am.

Is it awful of me to say that sounds hopeful :wacko: You know what I mean! When are you testing?

Ok girls just tested and I am in shock! Have used these tests each month and never got anything.

Positive right???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 15
Definitely looks like a :bfp: :dance: :dance:

So very very happy for you!!!

I'm scared to believe it! It got darker after another few minutes.

I can't wait to POAS in the morning! Lol

Ha ha any "normal" (read not TTC) person would think you were absolutely mental :winkwink: I, on the other hand know exactly what you mean! Good luck with FMU but I don't think you have anything to worry about :D

Before I actively was TTC I thought who in the world would wanna check their who-ha for cm and temp etc.

Now I am that crazy lady. Lol

Ha ha any "normal" (read not TTC) person would think you were absolutely mental :winkwink: I, on the other hand know exactly what you mean! Good luck with FMU but I don't think you have anything to worry about :D

This is my inversion.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 8

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts