The confession thread of eating bad foods while ttc.

What is the absolute worst thing I can eat right now? I am going to have it....

I'm considering a smoke, lol.

I have smoked today.....I refuse to say how many but let's just say.......One negative HPT can lead to several smokes......:-(

Its tough..:wacko: I quit almost two years ago and I still have days where I have to convince myself I don't want one. If I had one..I'd be smoking a pack a day..lol

I can smoke one and put them back down; I had one about a week, week and a half ago...it was wonderful.

Ummm, a sharper romano or parmesan maybe...depends on how long it's aged.

Definitely get it aged....

It's a full flavored, sharp, salty sheep cheese...It's in the pecorino romano family but different....

But since you are in Melbourne......

It reminds me of Kasseri or Kefalotyri, so if you go to a Greek grocer...ask for a taste....

I love the stuff, which is weird bc I don't like licorice.

I had a beef and cheddar with potato cakes from Arby's tonight. Not sure what it'll be tomorrow. ;-)

I'm typically pretty good about eating "clean" (term my trainer uses to mean eating on-plan). This weekend, however, I didn't just fall off the wagon, I leapt off and threw myself under the wheels. DH and I were at Highland Games in Canada the whole time, so I was surrounded with meat pies, chips, ice cream, and all sorts of foods. On top of that, vendors were selling my favorite UK sweets that I can't find in the States - Dolly Mixtures and wine gums topped the list - so I HAD to buy (and eat) them. And for the trip back, there were TimBits and a box of 6 donuts from Tim Horton's. UGH! I know I'll be paying for it with an unhappy stomach for the next week, but I'd do it again without a doubt. It all tasted SO GOOD! (And I have some extra Dolly Mixtures tucked away in the cabinet for another weekend....)

Awwwwww I miss Tim Hortons:brat: I want a Tim Bit and an Iced Capp

Hi this is a great thread! Sorry to barge in, I just wanted to add my bad foods:
Main one: crisps (potato chips) - my favourite food. I am not sure if these are really bad for me - potatoes are healthy, and I know crisps are high in fat but I'm trying to put on a bit of weight so maybe the fat helps ?
Also:
Biscuits (cookies) - 0-3 per day; try to choose only oaty ones; occasional bad one like oreo
V occasional cupcakes, donuts
Wine after AF arrives - I love to drink, so going 99% teetotal has been very difficult; but, apparently it's for the best
I have so far managed to resist cigarettes though, but have been very tempted many times

I am a huge Tim Hortons fan and very lucky; my DD's friend's family owns the Tim Hortons/Cold Stone Creamery here in town, so we are blessed with the stuff whenever the mood strikes, lol.

Which, DH is going to find soon means never!

Im drinking a tim hortons tea (w/ 2 milk and 2 sugar) right now! Im trying to wean myself off their croissants as a breakfast choice, so I had cereal..... healthy special K ....................with the chocolate bits!! :haha: well I am pmsing :finger:

Never heard of Tim Hortons until now....

Has anyone tried Atlanta Bread Company's Broccoli Cheese soup?

Never had it, but it already sounds very good!

Tulsa lost their Atlanta Bread Co about 10 years ago, and Panera took over. :(

I want a kebab!! Fortunately my brother has my car so I can´t give in to temptation without an hours walk. But the wanting it is there, must be PMS normally I only eat meat rarely and then free range.

Indigo- Tim Hortons is fantastic!!! Its a coffee and donut shop across Canada and parts of the US :) DH had my mother shrink wrap him some apple fritters so they'd be fresh when she got here:wacko:

DMom- You lucky duck...I miss my Timmies:) We do have the ice creamery here but I'd give anything for an Ice Capp :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->