The confession thread of eating bad foods while ttc.

LOVE THIS THREAD!!! I just had a binge couple of days as I'm on holiday and Oh had to go away to work. I have drunk half a bottle of wine, and eaten half a chocolate cake. And had Chinese takeaway. Yay!

I think maybe the key isn't food, it's tv.

Lately, I've had a lot of delivered patients that have been watching cartoons.
Maybe, if we all watch exclusively shows for anyone 8 and under, we'll get pregnant.

Thats my whole entire day! Spongebob, fairy oddparents, regular show, scooby doo, johnny test...........the list goes on

Love this thread.

I am still trying to lose the weight i gained during my last pregnancy(4 stone) which you think would be easy considering i eat little during the day(can never find the time) and by the time DS is bathed, in bed and we tidy up the bomb site that it my house after a full day of DS i dont feel like dinner so have a coffee and a packet of crisps(chips for those across the pond). My eating habits are terrible.

Todays example:

Nothing until 10:30
10:30 large latte and not the skinny kind

lots of meetings later

2:15pm Flapjack and another large latte

buckets loads of work/meetings and hassel

5pm home and another coffee plus a packet of crisps

Its now 8:15pm and we are tidying up as per usual so it will be another coffee possibly a biscuit and bed arounf 10ish because i have to be up at 5am tomorrow.

You wonder why i cant lose the weight.

Think i fit into this thread nicely.

Yesterday I was shocking and went to Macdonalds for lunch..Today I've been good, only one pish weak coffee a chicken sammich and now I'm reeeeeally fancying an egg salad.

today Ive barely eaten any real food but lots of chips (sour cream and onion ruffles), chocolate (galaxy from the uk) and Im eyeing the choc chip haagan daaz left over from yesterday!!

Shootz, I'm busted went through almost a whole huge bag of Potatoe straws! No major sweet issues just the salty stuff for me...

Eva, I happen to think Poof on Fairly Odd Parents is the cutest thing ever! Lol

I ate all of my food out of a deep fryer today and washed it down with a Dr. Pepper...not the diet kind, lol.

I'm having McDonald's for dinner tonight!!! was going to make Wooly's recipe but I think I'll save it for tomorrow DD and DH are both sick with colds so easy night :) Maybe I'll have a wrap so I won't feel so bad..

Yesterday I had a green smoothie for breakfast; a salad lightly tossed with a soupcon of virgin olive oil for lunch, and a nut roast for supper. BOLLOCKS!!! I had a piece of cake for breakfast, a stir fry for supper and a glass of wine!!! Oops. Aunt Flo is on the way - my excuse of the week.

Reb, I thought you were trying to shame all of us at first, lol

I love this thread...
I have been trying to lose the extra 40lbs I have put on since having Emily but I am a emotional eater..
and I am addicted to suger..
It is only AM here so all I have had so far id toast with peanut butter.. on white bread !! Coffee with flavored creamer..

Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate with cups of tea. Oh, and did I mention the chocolate??
I just eat normally, I'm not going to go all extra healthly 'just in case' - who knows how long that could last?!
I'm one of those annoying people who can't put on weight however much I eat. Doc has said I should try to put on some weight for TTC but it's impossible. Sorry, I guess I've now p-ed off and alienated most of you! But I'm actually REALLY unhealthy because I can eat any old cr*p I like - and I do!!:drunk::icecream::coffee::beer::haha:

I've been eating noodles..............that's all I've been wanting. Noodles - whats up with that? Its not like they're overly tasty.

Plus mushrooms & radishes......yummmmm, oh and melons! All kinds :thumbup:

Oh my !!! Thats me !!

Noodles ALL THE TIME & melons !

Cokes my weekness (as in cola :haha:) But I do eat a load of salad & veg

Right - here we go....

1. Red wine (lots on night of AF);
2. Cigarettes (see above);
3. Camembert - copious amounts;
4. Croissants, pain au chocolat, biscuits (the good sort)
4. Pate - brought over from France and before you say anything it's going to be a French baby anyway so had best get used to such things.

Mmmmmm, this is making me hungry. How I am not overweight is a mystery.

Lancy Lass, I love that you can eat anything! I used to be like that, now I just think I can!! Elodie - I just drooled over my keyboard.

This is a dangerous thread!

I made myself a caramel macchiato today with Lavazza Espresso! NOT decaf!

This is a dangerous thread!

I made myself a caramel macchiato today with Lavazza Espresso! NOT decaf!

You deserve it! I am eating Fritos and bean dip...drinking coffee. Thinking about other things, lol.

I am drinking a pepsi as I type :angelnot:

Still addicted to noodles..........and now mashed potatoes with gravy :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back