The confession thread of eating bad foods while ttc.

Sarah- I got hooked on their french vanilla coffee as well..which is what made me a caffiene addict:wacko: x-large double double french vanilla 4 times a day..I was wired for sound:haha:

I just had some choclate chip haagan daaz...omg typing these confessions has made me realize how bad I eat and no wonder I cant lose the 30 lbs I put on!!!! thats readyformore for making me realize that!!

I actually had a spinach salad with tomatoes, shallots, fresh mushrooms, goat cheese topped with a pan seared tuna steak. Not too bad.

Now, tomorrow night, while he's doing some training....all bets are off!

I want a grilled cheese, bacon, and tomato sandwich, lol

I just had a chocolate covered teddy biscuit and 2 chocolate covered ginger nut biscuits, I need my fingers slapped:blush:

After working 12.5 hours today, I came home and had a HUGE double chocolate muffin and a glass of milk.

Not to mention . . . . . . . 40 ounces of coke at work today.
Yes, you read that right. (It should make you feel better Sarah, lol. Your diet habits could always be worse).

I feel that changing 6 tampons justifies 2-20 oz bottles of coke! Plus, I don't do coffee, and man. . . I had to have something to keep me going past 5 pm; I still had over 2 hours of work on my feet.

Or that could just be a little bit of justification, lol!

Ah, Ready - you sound like me the first two days of AF with 6 tampons. My last several periods have been BAD BAD BAD heavy those first couple days. I swear it's because I'm not having normal cycles, but I don't really know.

So, yeah, you deserve those cokes.

My fav drink and candy bar. I couldn't do both at the same time though.

I had 4 cups of coffee today; before hardcore TTC I would drink a pot before work since I get up at 5 everyday, lol.

I am telling you girls, the secret is hitting the crack pipe; we'd all be pregnant by now, lol.

I looked. They didn't carry crack pipes at my grocery store. Hmph.

I looked. They didn't carry crack pipes at my grocery store. Hmph.

Grocery store? You need to hang out at the gas station on the really bad corner in town...it helps if you have a friend missing some teeth to be your go between, lol.

I think maybe the key isn't food, it's tv.

Lately, I've had a lot of delivered patients that have been watching cartoons.
Maybe, if we all watch exclusively shows for anyone 8 and under, we'll get pregnant.

I don't really eat ice cream, lol. I like green tea and peach...that's it.

cookies and cream, mmmmmm

chocolate chip cookie dough, even better.

I use my children as an excuse to keep ice-cream in the house, lol.

I'm going to try a peach pie "cake" recipe tomorrow, so if it turns out well, I'll have something sweet and yummy to indulge in tomorrow night.

Add to that, I'm taking my mom to dinner at the yummiest Mexican restaurant tomorrow night.

SOOOOO, tomorrow is a done deal. BAD FOOD, BAD TTC ATTITUDE = 1000 more lbs added to my fat arse. :haha:

Think of it as gaining all of your baby weight ahead of time, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->