the constant need to pee!

F

FierceAngel

hi all

now i know frequent urination is common in the first and last tri but i was wondering about the middle tri!

ive been going loads recently although im drinking alot of fuid as per docs inst :dohh:

but lately ive noticed i feel the need to go about 20 mins after going and wen i get to the toilet its just a dribble but feels like my bladder is full

its getting to the point where im going crazy thinking did i not just go?!

thanks just thought id share that and see if anyone else is finding the toilet seat as their new home!

I'm on the loo a lot too, but not quite as extream from the sounds of it! Just make sure you don't have a water infection cause you can get similar symptoms: needing to pee loads, feeling your bladders not empty, burning when you wee.

Wow... us pregnant ladies get all the good stuff :lol:

I pee a lot some days but I drink a lot but if you are feeling like you need to go and nothing coming out I would keep an eye on that coz it can mean a UTI like cystitis coming. They are quite common in pregnancy.

Sorry but with Caitlin I was wee happy the whole way through! LOL!!!

Every 1-2 hours in the middle of the night by 3rd tri ....again sorry lol :lol:

lol glad im not only one

i mentioned it to my doc but he said nothing to worry about unless its painful/stings!

i have it all the time hun, ill go pee then about 10 mins later i feel like im bursting i go & its like a tiny dribble, its really frustrating lol x

Me too!!! Was up 4 times during the night last night...!!

Some days are worse than others, and I think it's to do with how bubs is lying.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->