The copper coil

blinkybaby

Reaction score
Does anyone have this and what do you think of it?

I had mine fitted on Monday and so far so good, I'm still getting mild cramps though which are annoying more than anything and they come and go, is this normal and do they ease off eventually?

Plus, my OH is worried about feeling it while we're having sex, is this true?

Thanks!

xxx

my oh doesnt feel mine usually, if he feels it every time you can ask to have the threads shortened.

Sorry I'm slow replying.
I had one for 5 years and loved it nearly all the time.

Hubby couldn't feel the strings but it's reassuring to be able to check yourself that it's ok. Then it's just an annual check with the nurse to see all is good.

I didn't find it made periods heavier although maybe of a different consistency (sorry if TMI). I couldn't risk wearing pads for the first day at least as on two occasions I had to, I ended up with messy jeans which was totally mortifying. Once I got that sussed it was brill.

I was pregnant the first month after removal which I couldn't believe as thought it might take longer for things to settle but thrilled to bits obviously.

Am planning to get one fitted again after baby. Also hoping it will be comfier having it fitted as it is meant to be easier if you have had a baby before (I hadn't when I had it fitted before).
Hope I haven't rambled on too much and this helps a bit x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->