The Crazy Baby thread (for sapphire1)

I'll bring it back :) Tabitha is also a fist eater, then extends her fingers and gags/makes herself sick!
She is also OBSESSED with the yellow monkey on her Jumperoo, will stare and laugh at him for upto half an hour! Even if you turn the seat, she just turns her her head to keep staring at him! Nutter!

:rofl: we will create an unkillable thread :rofl:
Everything it dies I'll post a pic of something random .....

Like a

Badger

This is such a funny thread! Kitty is not a fussy baby but has some quirks.

She fakes coughs and sneezes.
Holds her arm up in the air whilst going to sleep.
When cuddling she hunts out a fatty bit of your body to squeeze, my muffin top, daddy has very little fat but she goes for the underarm, my mums chin waddle!!
She warbles when eating fruit purée, like a high pitched yodel.
She will only suck purée off of a spoon never open her mouth.
She like to watch the cat when she poops and will laugh hysterically at him between 'strains'!

omg we DEFINITELY belong in here!!!!!!! i have such a weird child its crazy.

examples:

when i put her on our bed, she nosedives into the mattress then laughs hysterically, stands up and does it again.

when we are out and about, she will sometimes just take a notion to lie down on her back and wave her legs and arms in the air (even in the street or in the middle of toys r us)

putting things in piles. she will collect anything thats not nailed down and put it all in a pile, take a look at it, then move it all 5 feet to the left and make another pile, this can sometimes go on for hours.

will NOT drink any milk or formula in ANY form.

likes to poke things with other things. she found a small stick in our garden the other day and has been poking things with it for days now (it stays in the garden tho, i refuse to have a stick in my house).

licks windows, the floor, currently her favourite thing to lick is the soles of my slippers :sick:

has just started pinching ppl's bums!

fake coughs

she loves to dance, but its not just dancing, its obsessive "putting every ounce of my strength and concentration into this" dancing, flaps her arms and bounces whilst walking around, making uhhh noises shes dancing so hard!

loves to wipe the floor with wipes

ETA: ive just caught her eating out of the bin :dohh:

Oooh, I have a fake cougher too, she does it when she thinks we're not watching!

And she thumps her feet sooo hard when on her changing mat, so much that when staying at my parents my dad put a cushion under her heels as he thought she would get bruised!!

this is def one of my fav threads! my lo is a nutter... and guess what... reflux baby!!
clearly makes them a bit loopy.

he wraps both legs around my arm whilst feeding and won't feed otherwise - but only when breastfeeding, not bottle

waves his arms like a loony when trying to sleep and likes to try and stroke his own head

he's a licker, mostly faces on other people but on mummy, if my top is low he will hum and lick them, hungry or not...

when i warm a bottle (he's combo fed) he'll grab my boob with both hands and try to feed through my top...

is obsessed with the toucan that hangs on his playgym... he stares and talks to it, if i turn him the other way to look at other toys he practically turns upside down to stare at it hehe

there's loads more, shall add when i remember :D

OOO mine is too funny! She has a Starband helmet, but i think she started this when her head was ichy she would look side to side really fast with her tongue out! Well of course its funny so i laughed! Now she does it all the time!!! OH (after laughing) "you know thats not normal right?" She licks EVERYTHING my arm! And laughs the leather couch and laughs! The cat!!! and laughs! .... poor cat lol

I will think of more i promise! lol no reflux here just an odd baby :)

this is def one of my fav threads! my lo is a nutter... and guess what... reflux baby!!
clearly makes them a bit loopy.

he wraps both legs around my arm whilst feeding and won't feed otherwise - but only when breastfeeding, not bottle

waves his arms like a loony when trying to sleep and likes to try and stroke his own head

he's a licker, mostly faces on other people but on mummy, if my top is low he will hum and lick them, hungry or not...

when i warm a bottle (he's combo fed) he'll grab my boob with both hands and try to feed through my top...

is obsessed with the toucan that hangs on his playgym... he stares and talks to it, if i turn him the other way to look at other toys he practically turns upside down to stare at it hehe

there's loads more, shall add when i remember :D

is it the rainforest one?? we had that too, it was the orange monkey for us! came everywer with us!

https://blogbutterfly.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Angry_badger.jpg

Arianna lunges at people with her mouth wide open while screaming :shrug:

She also had reflux but has since outgrown it :)

& I guess she isn't the only fake cougher either. Think she does it for attention lol.

Holly is a weirdo too... and she also used to have reflux, I think you may be onto something there!! Some of the weird things she does-
- Up until she was about 10 weeks old, she would ONLY sleep in her pram carrycot, in front of the TV with the volume on level 8
-She scratches her ear like a dog when she's tired
-She shakes her head side to side really fast to stop herself falling asleep
-She will only go to sleep with her blanket over her face
-She makes REALLY loud grunting noises when she is having a poo or farting. Soo embarrassing.
- She Slaps the highchair tray when she wants more food

Stewart has a fascination with certain toys too. He has a "3 stage super seat" thing with toys fixed to a tray which I feed him in as well as just for play. If I am feeding him he insists of taking a full mouth of food then trying to chew on the bee raining puree all over his little plastic face....if he's not eating he will completely ignore the bee and attack the butterfly repeatedly until he cries because he cannot fit the whole thing in his mouth. If he needs to be sick while in the chair there is a rotating ladybird mirror that he like to lick until he pukes up and then spins it so it flies everywhere! :dohh:

Mine's not too weird but has had some funny turns in the past few weeks! Her latest phases are:
- Sticks her tongue out shouting and warbling so loud at the most ridiculous of times to get attention such as 5 in the morning or in the quiet room of baby massage, lol thankfully everyone laughs :/ except me at 5 in the morning.
- Simply MUST sit up after every few mouthfuls of feed to dribble and look around, like she's afraid she'll miss something if she doesn't!
- After she's finished her bottle she takes a dive forward, so relenting I put her on her front, she kicks her legs about trying to crawl away like i've just fed her a duracell battery!
- When sticking her entire fist firmly in her gob - not content with making herself gag, she warbles with it in there making the loudest but muffled noises she can muster, if you try take the fist out it springs back, trying to put sleepsuits on are a nightmare as the sleepsuit will end up in there too.
- Thinks it's appropriate to turn on her side during nappy changes... or at any other time actually.
- Loves hanging upside down, fist in mouth, naturally!

https://media.brizzly.com/c4d609d2eec27d35dafc0e555c979d23/Justice_Beaver.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->