The Crazy Christmas Crew thread!

don't be embarrassed...we love christmas...the people who DON'T start early are odd..:xmas13:

How many grotto babies do we have due so far?

I have picked up a few bargains for Christmas already lol. Hubby thinks I am mad!

I went pram shopping today :happydance: I figure the sooner I get all that stuff the sooner I can get Christmas stuff sorted :haha:

Woooooo Christmas! I've always loved the magic of Christmas and now it's my little guys birthday!! Everyone says its a horrible birthday but we'll have to figure out how to make it special! :thumbup:

Finally succumbed and started buying presents....damn these bargains!!!:winkwink:

Where can i get your christmas siggy ladies???? xxx

Em it's on one of the other Christmas threads.....possibly the one that was locked haha :)
If you can't find it and want the pink one I'll copy the info from mine and send it to you :)

How did I miss this here! I want the siggy too!

hey everyone!! christmas will soon be here :) :)

Its nearly my birthday so its nearly time to start thinking about Christmas!!!! Although i guess that because i already know what i am getting LO as his main present ive already thought :blush:

Im going to start saving this month. I need to get my wedding out of the way first before i can do any shopping :cry: Then there is LOs 2nd birthday to sort too! :thumbup:

Unfortunately i'm going to have to cut down on Christmas presents for LO this year. He got loads for Christmas off family then hardly anyone bothered for his birthday on the 4th Jan :cry: :growlmad: He'll be having a proper party this year so hopefully we can make a big fuss of him :thumbup:

Yesterday I received the Christmas 2012 Studio Book in the post :happydance:

Not long to gooooooo

Dizzy will be starting the bugging thread as I'm moving on August 1st :) xx

Yay thought this thread was gone - *basks in all the Christmas loveliness*

This time in 7 months I will be chilling out on the sofa with my hubby and stuffed from all the christmas yummy goodies :happydance:

I definately belong in this section. I wrote on my christmas blog this week. I did get some funny looks for doing it, but I don't care!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->