The Crew

Hahahaha at least he's eager! :p

Hmm, I don't know... Not too much waiting though hopefully! :)

Glad your family are being supportive Ella, i dont even want to tell mine to hear the lecture ill get :nope:

Talking about food im starving! Think ill order a pizza :happydance:

Not telling the inlaws. My mom is very supportive and knows how much I want another one but then again....4 years ago I sat in her house crying because all I wanted was a baby and didn't seem like I could have one.

My step MIL is so selfish and is so proud of her grandduaghter b/c she isn't going to have kids because they are too "expensive". However, her grandduaghter that she is so proud of is 26 and about to get married for the third time...yep someone to be proud of alright!!!

I really can't stand her! She said so many out of the way and disrespectful things to me while I was pregnant with James, it was almost like she didn't want me and OH to have a child of our own b/c then my FIL would have a grandchild outside of her family...UGH!! She gets under my skin and so materialistic!!!

married 3 times? wow!
As long as you have your mom there to support you, then dont bother with anyone else. Its your life, your choices, and you definitely dont need people around you who are going to be so negative.

:growlmad: I am soooo P'ed off today. So OH knew all week that it was my fertile week, Ovulated yesterday which he knew was an important day.. and what does he go ahead and do? Decide to just not bother coming home :growlmad: He's such a D**K. Now im refusing to talk to him until my next fertile week. Ill just walk around the house acting like hes invisible :haha:

:growlmad: I am soooo P'ed off today. So OH knew all week that it was my fertile week, Ovulated yesterday which he knew was an important day.. and what does he go ahead and do? Decide to just not bother coming home :growlmad: He's such a D**K. Now im refusing to talk to him until my next fertile week. Ill just walk around the house acting like hes invisible :haha:

men.... :nope: :hugs:

They just don't understand do they! :hugs:

Morning ladies! Went to my aunt's bday last night and it got very messy haha!
A lot of alcohol (not by me!) was consumed but everyone had a good time apart from the neighbours having to endure the singing! :rofl:

Hope you all had a good weekend! :flower:

Morning all :wave: Sorry I have been a bit rubbish at replying, been flitting about the place trying to get some work done (my sofa is my office :rofl: ).

Mr Jen1604 is home from his long stint of working away this afternoon-yaaaay :happydance:

Morning jen!

Yayyyyy for Mr Jen getting home today! :wohoo:

Whats on the agenda for everyone today?

Tidying for me, bit of work, have to pop to the shops, think I'll make katsu curry for dinner..

X

Had a mostly quiet weekend, waiting to be able to start testing now. Hard!

Having my bloods done in a bit, then the rest of the day is a lazy day. Back to work tomorrow though!

Today, not much.. Nursing my mum, she's a bit hungover bless her haha.. She hardly ever drinks so she's deffo feeling it! Came on today, first official AF since coming off so guess this is CD1! :)

Mmm, I'll have curry if you're making jen! :winkwink:

Yay for a proper cycle! I get my results back next week! Hopefully I'll have :bfp: by then and it won't matter!

Yayyy! :bfp:s all round hopefully! :yipee:

I wonder who the first BFP will be?

*dishes out curry*

Came on today, first official AF since coming off so guess this is CD1! :)
:winkwink:

Ella you are so lucky to have it so soon! When I came off the pill it took 3 months to even have my AF. :thumbup:

Today im going to enjoy being lazy because from tomorrow i get the joy of looking after my bro/sis while my moms on holiday :

:dust: to all of us
But i think im out this cycle :nope:

I would say since some of us are on similar cd's we should all test on the same day, but there's not way i wouldn't cave and test early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->