The Crew

I have 2 FRERs that David (OH) bought a few weeks ago, all ready for when I test :)
I really want to hold off until the 19th, but I don't know if I'll be able too, or if I'll have time that day!

Fingers crossed for you :)

Hey ladies! I got my prediction from suzanne, and she said a boy with either conception or BFP in September. I LOVE all these predictions especially cause they are really close together!

Aw Rach, that's only a month! You could conceive this cycle! :D

By the way, your facebook status was hilarious!

I know!! AHHH!!!!!! I love it!

What did it say? lol :blush: the one about 58 highway?

Well these people just like jumped out of their car and ran away from it on the middle of a busy bridge above the big highway, on a smaller, but busy, town highway. I dont understand!

Max turned around and this car like slammed on their brakes so I looked out the back window and they were running away. It was a confusing situation.. lol

lol. Maybe they were running from the police, like had drugs stashed or something?

Hi Jasmine! :hi: seems that some of your cycles are pretty short.. which is better than having long ones! :haha: how long is your LP & do you know what CD you normally O on?

I know they feel really short. I have no idea when I O or even if I do :dohh: We usually bed every other day from CD 8 to 18 just to cover all bases. I have such bad periods as it is. I've posted in other forums about possibly having endo, AF seems to be getting worse each month :(

I threw up and fainted like two hours ago, my legs feel like jelly! my CD was July 16. Only a 24 day cycle now i'm back to CD 1 again. Sooo annoying being young and it taking so long lol. Having a bad day :cry:

Where do you guys get these predictions from? :blush: I want one!

:dust:

lol. Maybe they were running from the police, like had drugs stashed or something?

I have no idea! There was no cops around, there was no reason for them to freak out like that. We think that they either stole the car, and then were abandoning it because like they realized they had stolen it, OR they were just high. NO CLUE!

I hope my CBFM gets here today! You ladies have to listen to me talk about it at least until one or two. lol or seven or eight your guys time!

well dave's at work again, so I'll be on here all day/night!

AH. lol are you getting excited for your engagement party?

Max has been good for the last couple days. I think he gets cranky and mean when I am on AF because I refuse to have sex while I am on my period. And then gets ok again when I get off of it. He is especially happy we are doing the SMEP because we dont normally have sex every other day. We still do it like three or four times a week, which is enough, lol, but not every other day. He has been pretty nice to me.

We normally do every day, and Dave gets grumpy when we don't! Never mind!

Did you know babies drink/breathe their own pee when you're pregnant? Ewww

Wow your emoticon changed to aggressive! Crazy!

and no I didnt know that.. thank you for that tid bit of information. :rofl:

it's grosssss! My best friend is pregnant and she's got a pregnancy app on FB and it said that :| :rofl:

Well that IS nasty. lol. SOO have you decided when you are testing again?

TRYING to hold off until next Friday, but we'll see if I actually manage that! I'm still doing an IC every day though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->