The Crew

oooh, let me know how it goes! :) I'm going to test with ICs over the next few days, and FRER next week

Just did an IC. I'm only 9dpo, so wasn't expecting to see anything anyway, but there's definitely something there. It's very very faint, but definitely something. Hmm, who knows?

Good luck katherine :)

just been reading through your posts and i can't even begin to describe how hungry i am. i dont know if it's going back on the pill or what but i feel literally faint i'm that hungry and i eat and eat and i'm still hungry LOL! you're gonna see me on tv like some freakshow 30 stone woman soon :rofl:

hope you're all doing well :)

Well, actually, there is the faintest of ghost lines. I'm taking it to be negative though :(

You ladies need to post some pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know what think girls.. I dont think I ovulated yesterday :cry: I think it was a false alarm.

11 days late for AF now.
This is bad, still no bfn.
Doctors maybe. :(

On another note, i'm sat with a load of bleach on my head.
The black is terrible.
Really terrible.

I'm sorry about the BFN's guys.Hoping your faint lines turn into nice bright ones! :D

definitely go to the docs if AF doesn't show soon Luc, you need to know what's going on!

Tbh, when I had my implant out, and reading into it, it's really normal for them to take about 3-4 months to settle down.
So I'm guessing it's that.
It's just a pain.

>_<

Yeah, I've just had my implant out, so I'm worried it's going to take a while :/

Grr.. I think my stupid body had a mini surge.. I am so irritated! I thought it was gonna happen and I am pretty sure that it didnt!

you've just got to wait for it to catch up with you, but it won't be long! I reckon you'll ovulate in the next few days

got rid of it now. To be honest, it was so faint, I doubt it would even show up in a picture!

Emma, there's a massive thread on here about trying to concieve after implant.
It really messes with your body :(

Eugh, the bleach is off, and I have almost normal coloured hair.
This is not normal for me!

I know, i'm regretting it so much. They tell you everything goes back to normal as soon as you have it taken out, but that's complete bull

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->