The Crew

here is a tweaked version of my test. Still counting it as :bfn: though. I think in the tweak I can see a bit of pink, or have I got wishful thinking line eye?! No I am only 11dpo, and apparently only 40% of women get their bfp at this date, so I could be in the other half hopefully

Attachments

• Snapshot_20110812_3tweak.jpg
    Snapshot_20110812_3tweak.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 5
Thank you, i think I might be dreaming it! I definitely have line eye!

It's a superdrug test, they're meant to be super sensitive, but my sister didn't get her :bfp: on one until she was a week late :/

I tested again, definite :bfn:

Definitely out this month :(

I'd say onto the next, but I'm just not sure I can keep facing it :(

Katherine, you're not out until AF shows! :flower:

I did an IC this morning, and it was completely negative :(

Thanks Emma, but I'm starting to get very light cramps now, so I'm sure af will arrive tomorrow :(

Maybe you'll implant late? I really hope that you get your :bfp: this month, I'd love one of us to get one soon. :)

I know, I can't wait to see who's first!

I've developed a sweet craving. I had starburst last night, and now I'm on my second pack of skittles this morning!

I feel like I am going to throw up because I drank too much last night. Grr.. I HATE drinking and now I remember why. I am super exhausted too.. how are yall today?

Tested again, yet another bfn.

But my hormones are going insane today.
Spotty, cranky and pain.
Blegh.

I'm off out tonight though, so that should cheer me up!

Oh rach, hangovers are never fun!
I always sit and eat biscuits to make mine better.

I don't usually.
Makes me really depressed.

Sitting and crying into a wine glass is in no way a good look.

I rarely drink.. ever.. which is why I feel like crap. DH and I went to a concert last night so we had a few before, and a few there. Then went and hung out with his friend. I cant believe I feel so bad! I have never ever had a hangover before!

Whatev, drinking is def over probably until after I have a baby now. Assuming I get pregnant soon.

you will get pregnant soon :)

Dave's been making all these cute comments recently, bless him

Thanks Em, I hope so!

Got another low on my CBFM but I am not testing with an OPK until like one so I dont know if that will be negative or positive.

...:sick:...

I wish I was ovulating today. Lol. I wish I had regular freaking cycles that is what I want. Where you ovulate every cycle. I wouldnt be so freaky outty if I did!

hmm :( You never know, the vits might regulate your cycles a bit more

Perhaps.. only time will tell. I didnt take my b6100 and b complex last night..:dohh: or folic acid.

Stopped EPO altogether and still taking Royal Jelly.

What are your plans for today?:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->