The Crew

We'll see :)

Um, I'm going to babysit my nephew at 4, so I've only got an hour! Going to get dressed, get something to eat, because all I've eaten all day is skittles! How about you lovely?

Well, I am a bit irritated right now because Max and I were supposed to go see this movie that I really have been wanting to see! Max is cheap and we can only go the movies before noon because it is 5 dollars a ticket as opposed to the 10 a ticket it is at night.

So I walk in there and ask him if we are still seeing the movie. First, he didnt move, then he got mad because I asked him if we were still going (when he shouldnt be surprised as I have been mentioning that we were going to see it this morning all week!), and then said that he felt bad for saying no but he doesnt feel good.

It is shit like this that drives me nuts. Max KNEW I wanted to see this movie really badly and KNEW we were supposed to see it at 11:30 this morning. He KNEW all this when he decided he didnt want to go home after the concert, he wanted to hang out and keep drinking until three in the morning.

SO NOW, I guess I am back to doing what I do everyday. Absolutely Nothing. Probably go to walmart today or tomorrow.

I am really aggravated because we were supposed to spend time together today since he has worked nonstop for the past two weeks (INCLUDING LAST WEEKEND!) and he has to do something with his dad tomorrow so we cant hang out together then.

:cry: DH just doesnt know sometimes.. guys like whine to their ttc women that they dont want their sex life to be about making a baby. I feel like that is all my sex life is because max isnt there any other time.

Max got the creepiest phone call tonight! He didnt answer and some old lady said "tell me what rachael needs for her baby or herself". It was so scary but what a coincidence right? At the end of the message she said "talk to you soon trish" I dont know any Trishs but it is weird she said Rachael and her baby..

I am sure he does somewhere. This lady always calls him. She is REALLY old and sounds really scary, lol. He always ignores the call and she leaves a message for trish. She has never mentioned the name rachael though and then the one time she does it is related to having a baby. I just think it is so weird since we are ttc!

On top of Jenny Rennys prediction, I wounder if this cycle really IS my cycle. My OPKs keep getting darker and then lighter but not positive. and all Lows on CBFM. I think my body keeps trying to ovulate and then failing. :( I hope I ovulate by next sunday. I really dont want to ovulate after cd22.

I'm so ill today girls! :( I've been like it since last night, kept Dave up all night with my coughing/sniffing/retching. He's been lovely today though, looking after me. But honestly, this is hell. I can barely see straight :(

I have heard that flu symptoms are an early sign. Actually, whenever my Grammy got pregnant with my mom, she went to the DR because she was having the worst flu symptoms. Only to find out it was because she was pregnant.

Have you tested with another IC yet?

No idea. First cycle after implant removal! Apparently my chart looks good aswell, but no positive test yet :(

Fingers crossed. Just finding it hard to stay positive to be honest

I asked, out of curiousity if we'd still be together, if i didn't want kids.
I assumed he'd say yes, cos he loved me and cared about me, but he was like, i dont know, i dont think so.
Obviously having children is more important to him, than having me.

Oh my god! I can't believe he said that :O I'm so sorry babe, thinking of you :flower:

So i'm fuming, he's being a dick and I don't really know what to do. :(
Thankyou though..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"