The Crew

Oh Rachael I hope you O soon! I think dtd to every other day sounds perfect. We don't have a huge sex drive so we were told by the dr to focus from end of period until O has been detected. She wants to see me Jan if I hadn't got pregnant by then.

I hadn't bought a test yet. I don't want them in the house lol.

Psst Thanks Katherine...I hope this is your month :)

Oh Rachael I hope you O soon! I think dtd to every other day sounds perfect. We don't have a huge sex drive so we were told by the dr to focus from end of period until O has been detected. She wants to see me Jan if I hadn't got pregnant by then.

I hadn't bought a test yet. I don't want them in the house lol.

Psst Thanks Katherine...I hope this is your month :)

I dont have that big of a sex drive either so I just kind of want this to be over so I can go a few days without it. Lol. We dtd a lot more since we are ttc and it has taken its tole in the pain department.. :(

Feeling like my current feeling. Lol. I feel like nobody has gotten on here to talk lately.. How is everyone like seriously?

I do know I have been awake since five in the morning. I cant sleep.

I'm good thank you :) waiting for af to go away now though, like I say though, glad of some me time if I'm honest! I figure I might as well make to most of it, all I think about is the baby I might conceive and how I can improve my chances, and then I dare say once I've conceived it, it will all be focused on the baby, and then once I've got it, there will be no me time at all! Don't get me wrong, I absolutely cannot wait to have my little family, but, I still might as well make the most of some time for me :)

How're you?

Really?! That's brilliant! What do you hope to do after you've finished studying? When are you 21? :)

I dont turn 21 until next July. July 17 is my birthday. And I haven't really thought about it. I plan on staying for my masters and doctorates but with wanting a baby I dont know how realistic that is. I dont mind what I do as long as I help people. I think with a bachelors in psychology I can work at a hospital (obviously cant give out drugs but can talk to people), be a social worker, and there a few others but I cant for the life of me think right now..to tired.. lol.

I am getting my masters no matter what happens. I know we can work around it. It will be HARD HARD HARD work but my family will be worth it. :)

I know what you mean about the me time. I am crazy right now about ovulating and I REALLY hope it happens this cycle, but if it doesn't, AF will be a nice vacation from BDing so much and worry about OPKs and whatever else I am freaking about right now. Lol

Hi ladies. No :witch: yet but my LP might be longer due to my vitamins.

DS gave us a very bad scare last night so needless to say, mommy didn't sleep. He fought going to bed for 2.5 hours and during that time he had a tantrum and repeatedly banged his head on the door...I thought it was his hands. We finally got him settled and I checked on him to see his head bruised and a huge knot. Nurse wasn't concerned at all (he didn't knock himself out) but he slept with me last night and I nudged him every so often to make sure he could be bothered. I feel horrible about it and need to figure out a better bedtime routine but everyone assures me that what he did is normal and the nurse herself said this was "very common". He slept a lot this morning at daycare as I had to go to work (so did hubby).

Lol yeah.. everywhere I look I see stuff about babies.. It is driving me nuts.

I REALLY freaking want one!

I just put together all my TTC stuff and it is like a dream. lol.

I have

-all types of supplements
-like 130 ovulation tests
-20 hpts
-CBFM
-60 CBFM sticks
-conceive plus
-pre seed
-robitussin

It is like everything you need to ttc. lol. It is ridiculous. I am so glad I ran out of stuff to buy!

I wonder where Emma and Lucy have gone?! HELLO?!

I've spent a fortune too. I'm fuming right now, my evening primrose oil, I saw something dark inside the lid, so I banged the lid on the counter and a god damn EARWIG fell out!!! I nearly threw up, there and then. There is no way that could have got in there after I bought them, I literally take the lid off, take one out, and put it back on again, they must have packed the pills with the bug in the lid already. So now I've got to buy more. Tried furiously ringing them to complain, all I got was 'if the seal has been broken, you can't prove when it got in'. Course I can!! How many earwigs do you guys have on your in your hands when you take the lid of things?! They can't even fly! UGH! Rant over!

I locked myself out of the house all night, and such and have been at work for like ever.
D:

Absolutely knackered aswell.
Hope everyones doing okay today!
It's strange reading that you guys dont seems to actually enjoy BDing all that much!

I feel like the odd one out, cos I have a high sex drive, as does OH!
>_<

It seems like everyones testing wither this weekend or next week. >_<
Strange eh?!

I still have two weeks from today. My predictions say a cycle that starts in July with :bfp: in September so I am making as much of that come true as I can!

Awwwh ^_^
I keep thinking about the prediction, but money wise, it's a bit like, hmmm..

If you go to cheri22s site and look to the right, another psychic named Suzanne is doing them for two dollars! I dont know if she is still doing it..but she was a couple weeks ago. You should check it out!

Ooooh, not bad!
Apparently I'm really chilled out about the TTC thing atm.

I think stress would make it worse, and it lowers your chances anyways, so i'm taking the 'might as well have fun' approach to it.

I wish I could. Lol I know I should. I feel a lot better about it now than I did last cycle though. So at least I am calming down about it. It makes me feel better that I own everything I need to increase my chances. lol. I am thinking about investing in some softcups and a fertilefocus since those are the only two things I do not have in my stash. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->