The Crew

Ahaha, I get excited over packages even from ebay, it's silly.
But it's like ooooh presents fom myself. xD

Lol I am the same way! This week, I have conceive plus, OPKs, and HPTs coming in the mail and I expect some CBFM sticks within the next couple weeks. SO EXCITED!

I have some more opk's coming and i ordered some concievey sperm loving lube!
Funtimes.

Also found a great box of flavoured lubes.

https://www.annsummers.com/webapp/w...t!letc~ev!44911||_40151_-1_10239_95235_10001_

These are fun!

Wow that website is cool. lol. The flavored lubes are interesting! Lol it would def help out.. :/

I think I need to buy some like lingerie or something.. I feel so uncomfortable with my body but I bet I could find something if it was in my size.

It really does.
Takes the stress out of baby making.

And good lingerie always helps.
A pair of stockings makes me feel so much less self concious!

I am self conscience about my boobs.. I have a 32A. The SMALLEST you can get and while DH claims he loves them, being 20, 117 pounds, and 5'9, I feel disproportionate. :(

Oh babe.
I know how you feel.
Well sorta.
I'm really outta proportion.
I'm a UK 16/ US14.
With 36B boobs and i'm about 5'7.

I'm really weird body wise, but cos of my back and hip problems im a bit.. bent! xD

Seriously, boobs aren't everything.
At least when you're old, they wont be swinging about!

Being PG should up you a cup size or two! :D

Lol I have an unusually large ass for my body. I actually love wearing jeans cause it makes my butt look nice! lol. I wear a size 0/1 but I am trying to get up to a size 3 for health reasons. Although gaining weight is NEVER fun.

At least your boobs are normal! lol. My grammy said she she got pregnant, her boobs got HUGE and then shrunk to smaller than they were before she got pg! Like, if that happens to me, I am going to have an introverted boob!

Oh honey, whats wrong?

I love how you are yelling at that other lady on the other thread. Lol. I really want to quote her last post and say:

"well, their kids would all have the same surname"

LOL

I'm in a severely argumentative mood, so I suggest she shuts up.

He's a dickhead. He got me to do a FRER, and I took it apart and there was definitely a second line. But he wouldn't look because I 'broke it'. ALL I DID WAS TAKE THE CASING OFF. Then he shouted at me saying I'm not pregnant and I should just face it.

Wow. But there was a second line? Well maybe take another in a few days.. Frers are supposed to able to be taken apart. That is why they are so easy to take apart! lol But yeah, dave is kind of a dick for saying that if you dont mind me saying.

I want her to shut up too. She is a freak.

I will. And the thing is, my urine was so diluted. So if the bleeding stops, I'll take another one Wednesday morning

It does sound like you are pg Em.
Seriously, the tests and stuff.
Get a digital one?

What thread is this? D:

awww Emma, I'm so sorry that you're feeling sad, here is a flower :flower: Good luck with your second line Emma :D if you can manage to send a picture (maybe webcam one?) I'm learning how to tweak pictures to see if the line pops out and if it's coloured, this is how I know my test definitely had a line, but I don't think there was colour to it :( someone said they thought it was the shadow from the plastic behind it, but there is no line shaped strip of plastic behind it the same width as the control line :/

I really hope it's your bfp Emma :)

I am so going to check out this post btw :rofl:

Going back to boobs (hehe), you sound so lucky Rachael! My boobs are an E by the end of the month (they fluctuate in size like crazy!) and I know I would look so much skinnier if they were smaller! None of my fitted tops go over my boobs, I have to buy tops that are either too small round the chest so I spill out, or tops that are fitted round my chest and hang off my waist like a tent :(

I'm waiting for cycle day one, either that, or a really late bfp, which would be just super, but I've got to be realistic. Anyone else think ttc is one big wait?!

I'm waiting for cycle day one, either that, or a really late bfp, which would be just super, but I've got to be realistic. Anyone else think ttc is one big wait?!

I'm exactly the same. >_<

OMG, that thread was just crazy!! By the time I read through it, it was locked, and I read quickly! :rofl:

I hate waiting. I'm so impatient. I want to be pregnant yesterday. I hate waiting for af to finish, I hate waiting for ov, I hate the two week wait, I hate waiting to test, I hate waiting for af, and then the cycle starts again! You get the picture I'm sure... haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->