The Crew

moning guys confirmed with a digi

lucy i love ann summers i hold partys at mine all the time ive got tuns of outfits too its great lol

have a good day all and :dust: to you all xxxxx

There it is! Congratulations! Spread some of that baby dust this way!

I got some homophobic flyer through my door and it's really annoyed me!
Stuff about people who aren't straight not being able to have kids has made me rather angry.

Well I have two friends who are not straight who both have babies. That is quite irritating!

Yup!
I'm bi, so reading it, after years of bullying has kinda made me a bit, grrr.

Hi again girls!

Congrats on the first bfp!!!!!! :D :happydance: Did you do anything different this month?!

I've decided to continue TTC even after this month, I'm going to be amazing mommy, and no illness will change that, I was initially shocked and a little scared, but at the end of it I'm still me, and I still want my baby more than anything in the world :)

Just waiting for af to go away STILL. God. The witch comes and stays when she visits me! I want to get some baby dancing in!!

I bought some more ovulation tests too :D 10 for 4 pound! I know that's not that cheap, but I prefer only buying a few at a time, and they are the extra sensitive ones, also bought some more evening primrose oil after that bug took up residence in mine. YUCK. haha

Awww thanks girls :D I'm glad to sticking with you for as long as it takes :D you've all really helped me :D

I am too Lucy!! If I don't conceive this month, I'm going onto soy, I'm going to give my agnus castus another month though because it is working wonders, but then I'm going onto soy!

Lucy, you want to try agnus castus! I went from a 34 day cycle with ov on day 22 and a 12 day lp to a 32 day cycle ov on day 19 and a 13 day lp. Not much of an improvement, but still better than a kick in the teeth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->