The Crew

oooh good luck Emma! I can't wait to here your news. I might test friday. Well, I'm going to take an opk friday morning, if it's darker, I'll buy a test, if not, I'll probably still buy a test! I just loved the smell of chicken nuggets, I hate chicken nuggets!! My choccies smell really strong too :/ hoping it's good signs and not just I'm being a freak! lol!

Down today. I dont think I ovulated anymore.

How are you, katherine?

Oh no :( what makes you think that honey??

Tired :( got barely any sleep last night, also a little excited, I'm going to be in the papers again for my modelling! lol! I haven't done a shoot in six months because I've been sooo busy and I'm still getting offers lol! Spoke to uni about returning in january now I've been dx'ed with bipolar and they were really good about it :) that's 2 good things, these things are meant to come in three's so I wonder if my bfp will be next! lol, wishful thinking :rofl:

I dont know.. I just feel like since my lp was only 7 days last time, that if I ovulated when I thought I did, I would have either gotten my BFP or started af by now, which I haven't. So I am pretty sure that I just didn't and that all the highs on my monitor were simply hormonal estrogen highs.. not the estrogen surge that causes the LH surge that causes you to ovulate. My OPKs seem to be getting lighter but I just dont know. I am giving it till October 25 when I have my gyno appointment. if he doesnt do anything for me I am going to go back to my primary and see what she says.

I really hope they dont tell me to wait it out though. October 25 would be cd87. Almost three months without a period/ovulation. SURELY they will do something for me. I get my thyroid checked again next week.. I hope it is normal.

:( :flower:

I think they will have to do something if you haven't had a period in that long! Have you tested at all?? :hugs:

:( :flower:

I think they will have to do something if you haven't had a period in that long! Have you tested at all?? :hugs:

I havent tested with a HPT and I was stupid this morning. lol. I was going to use an OPK with FMU and I sat down, got distracted with my cm (gross I know), and peed without poas. Lol! I am about to go use an OPK. I have been holding my urine for like four hours to get it as accurate as I can.

And congratulations on your modeling thing. I forgot to say that. :hugs:

And yeah.. I really hope so.

thank you :) Maybe you're already pregnant and you haven't realised, wouldn't that be nice ay? I wish I was pregnant :( Me and my mom were talking baby names today and it made me more broody than ever!

I might test with an opk tomorrow..... I hope I can hold off though! What do you think?!

I will do, that's if I test, I'm realllllyyyyy trying to hold off! I probably will cave, I mean, it's only an opk right?! If tomorrow's temps high, I'll cave :D

aww, mine will be too I bet!

If I was pregnant I'd only be 3 weeks and 2 days so I doubt it'll show tbh :( FX'ed though!!!

Some people get their :bfp: then Katherine! And remember, just because your OPK is light doesnt mean your HPT is negative. You can have a faint positive HPT but an obviously negative OPK.

I hope it comes up positive though, I doubt it tbh, I just don't feel different. I feel like I do before af gets me :(

I dont know what I feel like.

Things keep happening that are weird but I just dont think I have ovulated yet. I dont understand though.

My emotions are all over the place, my face is breaking out (it NEVER does), increase CM, twinges, nausea, food aversions, but negatives on everything. So assuming everything (minus the breakouts) are all in my head.

aww, maybe it's just too early to show up? If you did ov when you had that little bleed, how many dpo would you be? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->