The CSA have done well in this case

Aidan's Mummy

Mummy to Aidan and Oliver
Reaction score
So Aidan's 'dad' was paying £20.00 a month out of his jobseekers allowance as I contacted the CSA last year when he refused to pay a penny saying "You work, why should I have to pay". Anyway I was looking through my bank statements recently and I realised that he hadn't been paying the money. So today I rang the CSA and they said that he had stopped getting JSA in january as he said he no longer required it as he partner was working. Then a few months ago it was flagged via his national insurance number that he was in fact working and had been since January. So they have now calculated how much he will pay according to is wage + arrears. Why does he begrudge paying for a child HE helped create. Apparently he has now tried to pull the "I don't think he is mine, so I'm not paying" They have said that as he was happy to sign the birth certificate he will have to proove that Aidan isn't his and until then he will have to pay. He can ring then and set up a direct payment with the money he owes each month, if he refuses to do that they will put a court order in place to take it straight out of his wages. He knows full well Aidan is his, he just doesn't like the fact he has to own up to his responsibilities :growlmad: Thankful that the CSA have been on the ball with this one x

It's good to hear a positive story for a change :thumbup:

that makes me so angry when parents try and get out of paying for their child
glad to hear csa are sorting it x

fab :)! hope it makes life a little easier for you especially now youve got another on the way.

Sometimes you wonder what they think... The CSA will do a DNA test and when it comes back that he is the dad he will have to pay that also!!! Lol.. Sometimes men are clueless

I know he is just making things 10 x harder for himself he also said "She earns more than me so she isn't struggling" Yeah I may earn more but before maternity leave I was paying for childcare etc so what I earn 'extra' goes on paying for our son to be taken care of while I'm working. Grrrr x

It isn't about how much you earn. He's a fool :haha: He helped create a life, he should help pay for him! Honestly sometimes men!!!

I'm pleased the CSA are keeping on top of this for you, it must be a relief with another one on the way x

Aw glad theyre sorting it for you. He sounds like a right nob though to be honest, why would you not want to provide for your child, baffles me :dohh: xx

Glad they are sorting it hun, if he doubted paternity he would said at the beginning when he was paying £20 a month.

Even though you were earning more, he created the life plus I am 100% sure that you will pay out more for Aidan than he will be giving you.

Glad they are sorting it and as for FOB ... what a tosser :grr: x

I'm glad the CSA are on top of it for you. Can't believe he begrudges giving your LO money especially the way he's gone about it.

OT- love your avatar. :hugs:

What a twunt, I'm glad the CSA are doing their job properly for once!

I'm glad the CSA are on top of it for you. Can't believe he begrudges giving your LO money especially the way he's gone about it.

OT- love your avatar. :hugs:

Thank you, it has become my favourite picture :)

I just think if he had come to me and he had acte like a repsonsible man we could have discussed ho much money he will put towards Aidan and I wouldn't even have got the CSA involved. As it is they now decide how much he pays and there will be little room for negoiation x

What an absolutel idiot! Haha. I hope the amount he pays now is so much more than it was! And i hope it is backpaid. x

Glad theyve caught him out! And glad your LO will soon be getting what he entitled to :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->