The Dear John Letter

Cee108

Reaction score
It is time *insert inspirational music*….This is hard, but it needs to be done.

We have loved each other… and seen each other every day. But now I need to grow up (specially seeing as I’ve already grown sideways enough as it is) and move on… and it’s not the easiest. Staying up all night and partying is getting harder and I am struggling to keep up with your energy level. I can’t work out what you are doing most of the time because I’m too busy napping. Or eating. Or making something to eat. Or napping again. Oh well, those who don’t understand will realize soon enough what I mean.

The days of me looking at you in your size 10’s and sighing hard are over. I’m finally heading to where I was looking like I belonged since day 1. But maybe that was just all the muffins I ate. I don’t know if I can blame them. I’m sure the baby was conceived naturally big :haha: Or so I tell myself.

Well then, I guess that’s it.

It’s not you. It’s me.

Dear Second Tri members, it’s time for me to move on to Third Tri. :winkwink:

In parting, if I could pass on any word of advice to the individuals who will soon be filling my position, it would be to cherish this place and soak it up like a sponge... a sponge cake soaking up chocolate syrup (hey, I’m allowed my food analogies)

There’s no good in good bye. So – until we meet again ... On the other side. :flower:

Much love,
Cee :hugs:

P.S. I'm allowed my drama. I blame my hormones :haha: :wacko:

That made me giggle lots, good luck in third tri.

lol. good luck in third tri. i can't wait to be following you there x

Thank you, ladies! See you there - safe journey :) <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"