The don'ts of motherhood

:rofl: All of them are so true and some are quite funny!

dont think u can just dash to the shops for a pint of milk, or whatever...its takes a military operation just to get out the door :dohh:

dont think u can just dash to the shops for a pint of milk, or whatever...its takes a military operation just to get out the door :dohh:

As i was reading through these that is exactly what i was going to put! I remember first trip out alone, i was up at 8....by the time i got patrick ready, bag ready, me ready...i left the house at anout 10.15!! :hissy:

As i was reading through these that is exactly what i was going to put! I remember first trip out alone, i was up at 8....by the time i got patrick ready, bag ready, me ready...i left the house at anout 10.15!! :hissy:

:rofl: Happened to us in the beginning too. Has gotten better now that she's on a more reliable schedule

Don't think you'll be eating hot (or even warm) food.
Don't think you'll ever get out the door on time again.
Don't expect them to care that it's your fav outfit, they'll spit up on it anyway.
Don't expect a good nights sleep just because your friend's baby is sleeping through the night.
Don't ever forget a bottle! That's when they'll actually be hungry.
Do forget about just stopping quickly for a cup of coffee, it's way to much of a hassle!
Do get some really good cold medicine, cause they don't care when your drowning in a pile of tissues.

Dont ever assume your lipsticks are out of reach no matter how small or sex of the child, else you may discover your prized lippy decorating your walls/carpet or pet.

Don't think you can get a nappy on quick before they wee on you (the fountain always comes)

When they have done a poo dont think they have finsihed straight away because more often than not they havnt

Dont think "i'll just get on with some work, he will sit in his bouncer" they always seem to want something then

Oh and dont expect time for your self. Your a mummy it will never happen :D
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"