The dreaded 2ww has commenced!

angelbump

Reaction score
Currently 1dpo, have been in so much pain today in my lower abdomen around my ovaries! Thinking water infection or something so going to the drs tomorrow.
No symptoms at all other than this horrid achey pain.

Will be posting here daily to update!
Anyone else on day 1?

I'm also on 1dpo, hi!

I had three days in a row of positive OPK, last one being yesterday morning so I guess I ovulated sometime later yesterday as was negative yesterday evening and this morning. We dtd on O-1 and O-2 but couldn't last night as I caught a stomach bug. So hoping that we can dtd tonight and if I Oed during last night maybe I can catch it?!

Dunno, but not feeling hopeful.

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling good either, hopefully your trip to the dr gets it taken care of. Looking forward to waiting it out with you.

When do you plan on testing?

Hi doggylover,
I see your post about your positives..i had only 1 positive but since then they've all been negative so no denying when i o'd lol.
We dtd yesterday (o day) and the day before and 2 days prior to that so fingers crossed.
This is my first month of bc so hoping we've caught it!
Would be very lucky if we did!

I plan on testing around the 20th if i can hold out that long lol that'll be 4 days before af is due and 9dpo. I got my faint bfp with my son at 8-9dpo so we'll see. When do you plan on testing?
Good luck, hoping we'll both be celebrating our bfps soon xx

Whoa a faint bfp at 8/9dpo is amazing with your son! That makes me want to test so early! I'm hoping to hold out until 22nd, but I'll have to see how that goes.

Sounds like youve done everything you can this cycle, lots of bd at the right times! And you never know, just because its first month off bc it doesn't mean it won't happen 😊 This is our first month ttc as well, but took us 6 months with our first so I'm not hopeful. Trying to convince my husband to bd now just to cover my bases, but he doesn't want to come too close after me being unwell!!!

Yes i considered myself very lucky as it wasnt quite a sqinter either although my mum claimed she couldnt se it i could! It took me 3 cycles with my son but wasnt as clued up to my cycles as i am now so hoping it wont be that long. Sounds like you have good chances too! And i dont blame your hubby lol I'm a massive sick phobe i panic when people are sick near me without alcohol being involved lol xx

Hi im 5dpo, so 3 days ahead of you guys but im going crazy waiting to test! Im goint to test sunday when im 7dpo because i got a bfp with my last miscarriage at 7dpo.

Last night i had a dream i was pregnant with triplets!!! It was crazy!

Hi curlymikes,
Ohh good luck hope you get your bfp this cycle.
So sorry for your loss! How long have you been trying? Xx

And I'm also starting to feel a little crazy...
Today i went for lunch with my mum and as i was eating had a horrid taste in my mouth my cheese sandwhich tasted like blood very iron like taste!
Still have it on and off but never had it with my son. I'm sooooo gassy and was the cycle i found out i was pregnant with my son but i have recently turned veggie so could be that? Feel like every little thing i feel i make a symptom out of!! Send help lol xx

It's so hard to know isn't it?! Today my mouth randomly bled, and I was all "that's because I'm pregnant" when it's obviously just a coincidence!!

Totally get you! I dont know how people do this long term I'd lose my marbles!! X

It would be soul destroying, and exhausting.

Symptom spotting is especially silly for me as I didn't figure out I was pregnant with my second until I was 9 weeks! So not exactly got a history of lots of symptoms. And with my first (found out at 13dpo) I had no symptoms until about 8 weeks either! So why do I try?!

Its hormones I'm sure, they have the power to make the sanest of us absolutely crazy lol x

Absolutely!

How are you feeling today?

I'm just putting my littlest one to bed after a nightmare few hours with the pair of them. They were both exhausted and in terrible moods. Times like that make me think "why do I want another one?!?!" :haha:

Oh totally agree sometimes my one plays up and i think to myself how do people do this with 2??
But nevertheless we want more lol.
Feeling good thankyou, belly isnt hurting as much. On off period type pains but no other symptoms really oh and the borrid blood taste!
How are you feeling? X

Glad to hear the pain had gone :)

I'm just normal today, although feeling already like this isn't our cycle. I randomly had some ewcm today so now feel like we should dtd tonight just in case? But do you ever get to that point where it's like "this sex is not fun right now, it's a bit of a chore". That's how i feel today!

Well i had twins in april of 2015 and i never used bc after them because i have pcos and recurrent miscarriages. In october of 2016 (so it took and and a half years ntnp to get pregnant) i got pregnant but we were ntnp. I lost that one and so it made me realize i was ready to try again so ive been activitely ttc for a year and ive had 4 losses in a year. Arrrrg. The last one was at 9 weeks and was really difficult because we had already seen a heartbeat, but it wasnt meant to be so here i am still ttc.

Im feeling quite hopeful this cycle though!

I definitely have days where i think why do i want another one? Just like you all! But even in all the chaos and difficult times with my kids i still will gladly throw another in the mix!

Whoa, curlymikes I am so sorry to hear about your losses. That must be so hard to keep picking yourself up afterwards. I had one loss before my first, back in 2012, and cannot imagine having so many. You are one strong mama.

I would love to have twins this time! Because I want 4 kids and my husband only wants 3, so if I had twins I would get my 4 :haha: I actually read this week a few threads about people who had positive OPK over 3 days and loads were saying "oh it ended with twins!" So I have my fingers crossed!

Hey ladies. Mind if I join? I think I am 4-5 dpo. I only went off of my CM. This is my first cycle after I pulled my Mirena out. We are trying for our 3rd. I would LOVE twins.
For the past 3 days my nipples have been sore. I remember that's how I found out with my first. I have white creamy cm for days. Very pissy today.
We did the EOD method just to see what would happen this first month. Hopefully it just worked perfectly. I hope we all get :bfp: this time.

Welcome crusherswife :) we used the EOD method, kind of mixed with SMEP to conceive our first so hopefully it works for you! Definitely gives you a good shot anyway!

How old is your first?

Do you ladies use any tracking apps? I used OVIA this cycle, and it has a little countdown to testing which really helps me stay strong in not testing! I thought I had O earlier this cycle and waited the whole 12 days (only to find out I hadn't O at all!)

I hope it works because this is only the first month and we are both exhausted already! lol My first is 7... the little one is 3. I remember finding out I want say 9 dpo or maybe very faint even before that with him. It was awesome! I want to start testing already. I'm terrible.
I downloaded an app but then deleted it. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->