The dreaded 2ww has commenced!

Curleymikes wow! Hats off to you, like doggylover said you are one strong woman! Fingers tightly crossed for you xx

Doggylover I'd quite like twins but sort of back and forth on the idea lol. I've heard people say its a breeze and others say its a shit storm guess everyone is different.

Crusherwife welcome! I also have a 3 year old. Ive been quite pissy last couple of days but i do get pmt but never this early so hoping its hormones!
Can you please explain to me what smep and eod method is please?

Hows everyone doing today? X

If pissy comes with a BFP I'll take it! lol EOD is every other day. I don't know what that other one is. Sorry.
How many days will you guys wait to test?

Ahh thanks crusherwife! And yes definitely me too! I'm trying to hold out til the 20th it'll be 5 days before af is due and ill be 9dpo, with my son i got a very faint positive at about 6-7dpo so hoping I'll see even a hint of a line by then. When are you testing? X

I don't know. I want to already and do it once a day!!! lol. If I can hold off until the 18th I would be pretty proud of myself. Longer than that would be better.

I know that feeling, me and my other half have our engagement party the 3rd november so need to know before hand if i can drink or not. Although I'm gonna have to pretend i am so people don't know im pregnant lol x

I feel like I'm about to come on!! Either i am or something is going on down there x

Oh congratulations on your engagement, Angelbump!

Gosh you ladies got bfps so early with your other kids!!!! At 13dpo with my daughter my line was still very faint! That's another reason I want to hold out on testing, in case the same happens.

SMEP is "sperm meets egg plan". Basically you dtd every other day until you get a positive OPK. Then you dtd every night for three nights (until after your final OPK of you get more than one), skip a night, then one last night. I guess it's to try and get as much sperm in there as possible :haha:

So I have two very good friends ttc ATM as well. I just know they will both get bfps before me.... we were all talking this morning and they were saying "oh well I wouldn't try this month because that would be a September birthday like my daughter/a Christmas birthday" etc and I'm there going "I'll take any baby and any birthday, I don't care when!!"

Oh and with twins, I wouldn't be able cope at all! I love the idea but don't think I'm a strong enough mum to have two babies at once! I'd be for the scrap heap!

Where in the world is everyone?

Oh congratulations on your engagement, Angelbump!

Gosh you ladies got bfps so early with your other kids!!!! At 13dpo with my daughter my line was still very faint! That's another reason I want to hold out on testing, in case the same happens.

SMEP is "sperm meets egg plan". Basically you dtd every other day until you get a positive OPK. Then you dtd every night for three nights (until after your final OPK of you get more than one), skip a night, then one last night. I guess it's to try and get as much sperm in there as possible :haha:

So I have two very good friends ttc ATM as well. I just know they will both get bfps before me.... we were all talking this morning and they were saying "oh well I wouldn't try this month because that would be a September birthday like my daughter/a Christmas birthday" etc and I'm there going "I'll take any baby and any birthday, I don't care when!!"

Thankyou xx
I was so surprised how early i got a line last time! I was a week away from my af too! Xx

Have you a date for your wedding yet?

For some reason I always assume the majority of ladies on BnB are from the USA! I'm from N Ireland, but my husband's family are from Norfolk so we are over your direction (kind of!) relatively often.

Ahhh im getting so sick of waiting!!!! I just want to know either way!!!! I will test tomorrow but its still early at 7dpo. I dont know why im so anxious this time, maybe its cause im extra excited hopeful!

I think the more times you try the more you know about how long it can take, what can go wrong etc and that makes you more nervous?

Some people get bfps at 7dpo! So you should test if you feel like you want to!

Your testing tomorrow??? I want to but idk. I hope you get a line tomorrow

Have you a date for your wedding yet?

For some reason I always assume the majority of ladies on BnB are from the USA! I'm from N Ireland, but my husband's family are from Norfolk so we are over your direction (kind of!) relatively often.

No not set a date yet we're thinking 2020. I do too doggylover but nope sunny essex or not! Ohh thats cool my mums side of the family are from northern ireland, from Ballymena x

We don't live far from Ballymena :)
2020 sounds so far in the future but it really isn't at all, is it? Especially now we are so close to the end of this year. It's scary how quickly time goes! I still think of it as about 2008!

Crusherwife, do you think you will test tomorrow? Or want to hold out a bit longer?

Doggylover I think I'll wait a couple more days. I'm scared to get a neg. The dollar store only had 3 tests left so my husband got me all 3 and asked when they would get more lol

Thats crazy doggylover!
At first i thought it sounded far away but in the grand scheme of it its so close. Especially to find all that money and have a baby. I already want to test and we're what 3dpo? Crazy! Cant stop picturing that second pink line! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->