The dreaded 2ww has commenced!

Doggylover right after I messaged you that I’m sitting here with my husband and I’m like.... I wanna start peeing on sticks tomorrow... he said do it. I’d only be 6to7 dpo I think though. Oh decisions decisions.

You could always do one tomorrow then wait two days if it's bfn... that way you won't use too many tests?! If you can hold off!!

I bought a bunch of IC earlier this cycle so I'm all ready to go... just have to wait now.... why are these two weeks so much longer than other weeks?!

Aren’t they though? Hubby ran out for errands and I asked him to pick up a few more tests. We’ll see what he comes back with. Lol
Do you have any symptoms?

Nope none at all. But I was looking through my info in the app I use and potentially I could actually only be 2dpo. If the ewcm I had on Thursday is a reliable indicator. So I'm saying that is my worst case scenario and going with it so i wait longer to test. If that makes sense?!

What about you?

Your husband is so good! Mine would think I am nuts if I told him all about the two week wait and the crazy testing it makes you do!

Has anyone thought how they will spill the beans to OH if they get a bfp? Or done anything cool before for previous pregnancies?

With our first I text him a picture of the test with a super faint line asking could he see it and he just said no, and to not be ridiculous! And with no2 it was a surprise and his parents were staying so i hauled him upstairs and showed him the test, and his jaw just dropped, and we stood in silence for about five minutes, totally gobsmacked!

He is great. He will get me anything I want but when I’m pregnant he’s never been one to touch my belly a lot or anything. I take what I can get.
:winkwink:
I had sore nipples for the past 4 days but today they feel fine. Still creamy cm.
I think I just show him the test each time cuz he already knows when I’m testing and everything else because I can’t shut up about it lol :shrug:

Oh my god! Yes they're like the last few weeks of pregnancy they seem to take an absolute lifetime!

I will probably just do a test with him and let him be a part of it and see it for himself and celebrate afterwards with some alcohol free bubbles. This will be his first and he's so excited. We will do something fun tofether to tell our parents though x

Angelbump that’ll be nice for him to be there. Are you testing soon. How are you feeling?
Every time I eat lately I still feel hungry. Preggo or putting on my winter coat? Lol:haha:

I'll tey and hold out til the 20th but i am a poas addict so we'll see. I 'feel pregnant' constant period type cramps, which is not normal for me, creamy cm, constipated today which is a bolt out of the blue as i had a runny tummy just 2 days ago, and so bloated.
Either im pregnant or my body is playing some sick joke. How are you? Any symptoms?

Your winter coat :haha: that's a great phrase!

Crusherwife, my husband isn't a big belly toucher when I'm pregnant either. And he finds the kicking/movement really freaky and doesn't even like to look, you know at that stage where it looks like they are trying to break out? That really freaks him out!

Sounds like some good symptoms from you both!!!!! Everything crossed!

The last few weeks of pregnancy are a time warp where time stands still, I agree! I went overdue with both and had to be induced, so I imagine when I am pregnant again the same will happen.

Angelbump that sounds lovely to have OH there for the test, especially for his first, so exciting for you both!

There is nothing that makes your heart flutter quite like seeing that BFP is there? Such a special moment!

Awww it'll be so nice to have our bfps together! Fingers crossed!
I feel like I'm symptom spotting but the period cramps are really there. I feel like i could come on at any point which never happens this early on! Heres hoping it means stuff is going on down there x

We just went to the store and got more pregnancy tests hahahaha. Hubby keeps talking about these twins in me cuz I got like ten different desserts and then a couple things I never really want. Hope he’s not just messing with me
I hope we can all get them together. I’ve never really had someone go through a pregnancy with me. It would be fun.

Yeah ive been having cramps today too!

I really hope we all get bfps! Then we can be bump buddies too!

Cramps must definitely be a good sign for you all, surely way too early for af cramps?!

Is anyone testing today???

Doggylover yes definitely too early for af cramps i never get them until I'm due on. And even then they come and go. No change today either still cramping and bloated.
Really feels like its coming but i so hope it doesnt. Im not testing today. How are you both today? X

I'm good, the only thing "of note" was a weird cramp I had during the night. It only lasted for a few minutes, but was just like an af style cramp. Probably totally random, wouldn't have even noticed it is I weren't awake already!

The big thing I'm looking for is sore nipples. Well not sore, I guess tender? I still breastfeeding youngest, and I just got my period back in July. And the two I've had I noticed sore boobs from about 4/5 days before af arrived.

But then, it could be a pregnancy symptom too, couldn't it? That's the cruel thing about the tww. Everything is a pregnancy symptom. But it's also an af symptom!

See with my son my nipples werent sore but my actual boobs like all the way up to my armpit was sore and felt muscular. That was after my bfp though. I remember getting my bfp and a couple of days after feeling like i was going to come on any moment and never did. Really does play with your mind this 2ww!
Every pain or twinge could be anything but i think we cling onto anything we can during the 2ww...cant wait for it to be over one way or another x

Yes, obviously it's best to get the bfp but if it's not going to happen you just want af to start to move on to the next cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->