The dreaded 2ww has commenced!

Ooh yes :haha: thats what they look like!

Have only ever noticed then when in late pregnancy, but suddenly i have quite a few popping up!

Getting super anxious to test... just had a huge wave of nausea followed by sickness about 10 mins after climbing into bed!

Roll on tomorrow..... :haha:

Obviously not ideal to be feeling sick, but hopefully it’s a good sign! Keep us updated tomorrow morning !

I get them when I ovulate. And one which is right by my fleshy nipple absolutely kills. It’s the worst pain, it feels like it’s burning. I get it for around 3-4 days

9 dpo ... either a bfn or crazy faint line with fmu (4am.. cant sleep!!!!!) Feeling super disheartened and fed up :dohh:

Not testing again until at least friday. Cant stand seeing squinty lines and not knowing :sad:

I know how you feel. I’m 11 DPO today and this is becoming a chore. This cycle is just evil. Hugs, it’s still early x

It’s frustrating, I had the Nieve thought that I’ll just come off the pill and it would happen. Oh how wrong was on. I’m on my 4th cycle now and it becoming hard. I really feel for people how have been doing this for years. Hoping for a BFP for you soon

I have no idea how people cope for years... i had a mc on oct 19th and havent had AF yet so its quite unpredictable for me this cycle.

Awww I’m sorry to hear that. I had one when I was 24. I ‘fell’ pregnant by accident then. I only found out I was pregnant when I MC’d at 9 weeks. It’s an emotional rollercoaster. Hope you have a sticky bean next time

Af is here. I’m out. And so done with this week. I didn’t get the job I wanted yesterday and now this today.

That's what's happened to me nixnax. We hadn't decided to try until the beginning of Oct.. Then I ended up going into hospital with awful pain and bleeding as I knew something wasn't right and they told me I 'was' pregnant.... 5w4d, so I was already pregnant at the time we decided to try but didn't know.. It's been 5 weeks tomorrow, which seems like a lifetime ago. I'm just soo impatient and I feel like it got taken away from me before I even got to know, you know? Not sure if that makes sense .. :wacko:

So sorry doggylover. :hugs: I hope things get better for you soon <3

That makes perfect sense. I wasn’t TTC at the time but I remember feeling really odd and that I couldn’t have what really. I hadn’t even thought about children at that point in life. It feels like it’s been robbed from you. It’s such a horrible empty feeling isn’t it.

Definitely.. I feel so sorry for people that have recurrent MC's or any other losses. It's a horrible thing to go through.

Well doggy maybe next cycle we will ovulate close together again. Af arrived for me today. On to hoping for a miracle this cycle!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Hugs curly, I think mines coming tomorrow as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"