The dreaded 2ww has commenced!

Here it is 10dpo :happydance: So happy...oh is still a bit unsure so I'll do the digi tomorrow and prove him wrong lol. Best of luck to all of you i cant wait for you to have your bfps x

Attachments

• 20171120_191247_001.jpg
    20171120_191247_001.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 12
This is AMAZING! Congrats to you and OH and H&H 9 months! What wonderful news!!!!

Apart from the globs of cm did you have any other symptoms? This is so brilliant! And at only 10dpo, amazing!

Apart from the globs of cm did you have any other symptoms? This is so brilliant! And at only 10dpo, amazing!

I wouldnt even say it was globs just stringy ewcm. My boobs feel so heavyand 2 days of tingling and almoat a feeling of milk letting down.
The cramps are different very muscular pain and gas! Terrible wind all week!
I had the same symptoms last month but the tingling was different and the pain in my boobs is different, they physically ache and feel so full and heavy.
Cant wait for you guys to join :)

Isn’t it crazy how your body already changes so much?? And how your little bean is just in there, growing a mile a minute already? It’s mind blowing, really.

When is your due date?

Yes it absolutely fascinates me!! I remember wifh my son i used to watch videos of pregnancy ans conception and it is really mind blowing.
Going by first day of last af I'll be due 2nd August 18 :)

Tested today.. 8 dpo.. i think i see a shadow/vvvvfl.... not sure if ive attached the right image :haha: will be trying again tomorrow...

Attachments

• 20171121_111338.jpg
    20171121_111338.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 10
They can be so hard to pick up on camera, even when it’s pretty clear IRL!

I am also about 8dpo but my skin has gotten so bad these last two days I am sure that af will be here very soon.

Fx she doesnt show! :dust:

Have noticed some bumpy lumpy bits on my nipples (tmi!) Anyone know what this could be? They almost look like when your milk comes in.. those milk spot things!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->