The dreaded 2ww has commenced!

Today's been a wierd one I've always wondered what woman meant by yellow globs of ewcm and I'd think to myself it must just be pee right? Wrong...i got it today!
Also tmi but my nipples and my boobs have been tingling so much this afternoon /evening crazy. Hoping my lines get darker tomo! Starting to think we may of done it this month :) :)

First thing in the morning!!

So even though I am technically in the 2ww I am not
A) feeling anything remotely out of the ordinary that could indicate pregnancy
B) overly.... bothered by the whole thing?

Which sounds awful, obviously I still desperately want to be pregnant, but the 2ww isn’t holding it’s usual power on me. I’m not obsessively checking my app every two seconds, or thinking about it non stop. Which is so weird. I just know this wasn’t our cycle, and even though I’m sure that it will be rubbish when af shows up (expecting sometime around Wednesday if like last cycle) but right now i just feel... kind of numb to the whole thing?

I feel so deflated. I must have some serious line eye cuz I don't know what I keep seeing. I had hope for about a week but the rest of my cycle not at all. Was even thinking I should stop googling everything and check all these posts. I had those globs today too! Not like a couple weeks ago when I had some HUGE globe but had some smaller ones. My boobs are sore. I want to just not think about it. Wait a week and see what happens. Maybe af will show up at work tonight.

Oh crusherwife, i really do sympathise the guessing and wondering is torture. Although this month I've not been too crazy i hope you get the answer you want :)

Do you ladies see these lines? Please tell me I'm not seeing things? This was with fmu this morning :shrug:

Attachments

• 20171120_080620.jpg
    20171120_080620.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 14
Got ewcm this morning. What the heck!?!
Angelbump did you test? I keep coming on here to check

I definitely see them!!! Congratulations!!!!!!! Our first bfp!!! :bfp: and without zooming or anything, they are clear! :happydance:

I woke up all spotty this morning so af definitely on the way.

Ahh we posted at the same time! Lol. Okay so I don't know much about these tests but I see two lines!

Also I NEVER see lines, in the worst at spotting them so they must be clear!

And crusher, sorry you’re feeling so down :( it is so hard on your emotions when ttc, huge hugs

I definitely see them!!! Congratulations!!!!!!! Our first bfp!!! :bfp: and without zooming or anything, they are clear! :happydance:

I woke up all spotty this morning so af definitely on the way.

OMG :happydance:
Yayyyy cant wait to do a frer!!
Thankyou x

I'm so excited for you angelbump. Doggylover I hope that spotting stops!!! I'm on CD 31 and still confused lol

Fingers crossed for something to happen either way ASAP for you.

Angel- I really rate the Superdrug frers if you have one nearby. I’m sure they are all as good though! Are you getting one today?? You neeeeeeeeeed to!

Ya you need too!!! I can't wait! I'll probably wake up early just to look!!!

Frers are bought wont be till this evening when oh is hime x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->