The dreaded 2ww

cat1986

Reaction score
This is my 1st month trying since I MC in 2013. I am symptom spotting like crazy and could do with someone going through this long 2ww to share experiences with and help pass the time with

To get convo started, I was currently on the pill but stopped 4months ago and have tried to see some pattern in my cycles as I have always been irregular. Use to have 36-40 day cycles and 1st month off the pill it was a 24 day cycle, 2nd month it was 29, 3rd was 30 and last one was 33. LMP 25th dec. So I am completely unsure when I O'd. Last mon 14th dec, I checked my cervix for the first time ever and it felt high up, open and wet(tmi) so I'm hoping I was ovulating. So I will use that as my approx O day. Been checking my cervix same time everyday since and it has been high, quite soft and closed. Not sure if that means anything. But I will go through my symptoms since the day I hope I O'd.
1Dpo- cervix too high to reach. No apparent symptoms yet.
2dpo- cervix reachable. Felt high softish and closed.
3dpo- had really bad bloating and heartburn. And breast feel a tad bit tender.
4dpo- bloating again. Much worse on evenings and had abit of heartburn throughout the day. Breast don't feel tender
5dpo-bad bloating on the evening once again and when I was in bed, I felt this sharp twinge in my lower left tummy. Only lasted a few seconds
6dpo-more bloating on evening and heartburn and had slight tummy cramps whilst in bed
7dpo- breast felt abit tender again and has severe bloating on the night and gas(tmi) lol
8dpo- tender breast, heartburn and again bloating

I am really not sure wen AF is due. Any advice when I should test?

To get convo started, I was currently on the pill but stopped 4months ago and have tried to see some pattern in my cycles as I have always been irregular. Use to have 36-40 day cycles and 1st month off the pill it was a 24 day cycle, 2nd month it was 29, 3rd was 30 and last one was 33. LMP 25th dec. So I am completely unsure when I O'd. Last mon 14th dec, I checked my cervix for the first time ever and it felt high up, open and wet(tmi) so I'm hoping I was ovulating. So I will use that as my approx O day. Been checking my cervix same time everyday since and it has been high, quite soft and closed. Not sure if that means anything. But I will go through my symptoms since the day I hope I O'd.
1Dpo- cervix too high to reach. No apparent symptoms yet.
2dpo- cervix reachable. Felt high softish and closed.
3dpo- had really bad bloating and heartburn. And breast feel a tad bit tender.
4dpo- bloating again. Much worse on evenings and had abit of heartburn throughout the day. Breast don't feel tender
5dpo-bad bloating on the evening once again and when I was in bed, I felt this sharp twinge in my lower left tummy. Only lasted a few seconds
6dpo-more bloating on evening and heartburn and had slight tummy cramps whilst in bed
7dpo- breast felt abit tender again and has severe bloating on the night and gas(tmi) lol
8dpo- tender breast, heartburn and again bloating

I am really not sure wen AF is due. Any advice when I should test?

LMP 25th Nov. not Dec lol xx

im now 10 or 11dpo, 10dpiui. I took a hcg shot to guarantee O, however I cant test early because the shot stays in my system for up to 13 days.

@Cat I would say if you average your cycle days to at least tell when it should be coming is when you should test. I advise you to get fertility friends, either BBT or opk to find out when you definitely O It helps a lot.

im now 10 or 11dpo, 10dpiui. I took a hcg shot to guarantee O, however I cant test early because the shot stays in my system for up to 13 days.

@Cat I would say if you average your cycle days to at least tell when it should be coming is when you should test. I advise you to get fertility friends, either BBT or opk to find out when you definitely O It helps a lot.

Thanks so much for the advice. I will definitely try that if I am unsuccessful this month.
Today I have been really hot in the face aswell. I don't know if that might be a sign of anything. I can't believe that this is only my 1st month of trying and I am so obsessed. Next month I will definitely try to calm down abit though and not to over think everything.
Not long now till I can test. What day are thinking of doing it?

I was thinking to start testing from tomorrow AF is due Saturday, that would be the best x mas gift ever. don't feel bad I was like that at start and then you get to know your badly and how it works each month and then you will be more calmer about symptoms and etc.

I was thinking to start testing from tomorrow AF is due Saturday, that would be the best x mas gift ever. don't feel bad I was like that at start and then you get to know your badly and how it works each month and then you will be more calmer about symptoms and etc.

As AF is irregular, i will start testing from 31st. Which will make it roughly 17dpo. Let hope i start the new year off to some good news :) good luck today hun, lets hope santa bring u that BFP. Iv got everything crossed for u.Let me know how u get on and hopefully the :witch: doesnt show her ugly face :dust:

just to update u, I am 13dpo and I did a first response pregnancy test today and there is a very faint positive line. Will test again in a few days though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->