The Dreaded 2WW........

Morning all!

Feeling better today - 11dpo, not testing, boobs feel better, no cramping. Now I know I could sulk and say that means no pregnancy but have really enjoyed reading loads of posts here and on twoweekwait site about people getting BFNs at 10 dpo and 11dpo and 12 dpo and then BFP at 13dpo!

I'm still in with a shot girls! :thumbup:

how are you, have you tested?

Hey everyone

I am currently on day 6 of the 2ww! I have quite a few symptoms! i have had bad cramps and heartburn, nausea and sickness (after smelling garlic?!), incredibly thirsty and today in the last half hour shooting pain in my breast... trying not get my hopes up!

when do you plan on testing?

my symptom is anxiety over wanting to know! I had cramping last week as if I was going to get my period. Two weeks today. Can I take a pee test yet?

Yes ..... :test: :test: we want to know!

Ladies- I am 4dpo and will test at 7dpo then 10dpo then everyday till :bfp: or :witch:

Hello everyone. After reading threads on here for the past 4 hours...I've finally decided to post. Feeling VERY anxious about all this. I've read all of the symptoms for pregnancy and I feel like the more I read, the more symptoms I feel. My body is beginning to play tricks on me!

I O'd March 30-31 and am set to test on April 12th. I'm oh so hoping for a BFP. So far I've been having to go to the bathroom twice as much as usual and I have a tingly feeling in my stomach, like I feel hungry but I just ate. I think I'm just imagining things...ugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->