The Dreaded 2WW........

It's either 1DPO or 2DPO for me. I will count it as 1 since I don't want to test too early, which I tend to do! I am excited because this is the first cycle I actually used an OPK so I really have my O date pinpointed better. Seeing the smiley face on the OPK was the coolest thing!! Well good luck to all of us in the 2WW!

I love this! So glad they added it!

I have had cramps, more like pulling and tightness which is not normal at all for me. My ta ta's have been so unbelievebly sore, also unusual for me. I guess I have been extremely moody (according to OH). OH also has decided that my boobs are bigger, no complaints there. I also have no energy AT ALL!! It is so rediculous. I am coming to the end of my 2WW on the 31st.

I am praying for a BFP, but not just for the obvious reason. I swear I found a lump in my breast the other day but my boobs are so sore I couldn't prod for very long. Today I found many in each breast, I'm 19 and not ready for breast cancer (not that anyone is every ready for breast cancer). I heard though that your boobs can be kind of lumpy due to the changes going on with the tissue and glands swelling. So worried!!

I love this! So glad they added it!

I have had cramps, more like pulling and tightness which is not normal at all for me. My ta ta's have been so unbelievebly sore, also unusual for me. I guess I have been extremely moody (according to OH). OH also has decided that my boobs are bigger, no complaints there. I also have no energy AT ALL!! It is so rediculous. I am coming to the end of my 2WW on the 31st.

I am praying for a BFP, but not just for the obvious reason. I swear I found a lump in my breast the other day but my boobs are so sore I couldn't prod for very long. Today I found many in each breast, I'm 19 and not ready for breast cancer (not that anyone is every ready for breast cancer). I heard though that your boobs can be kind of lumpy due to the changes going on with the tissue and glands swelling. So worried!!

Hi Shandra! It is a common pregnancy symptom to have really sore tender boobs and it is also a known symptom that they feel lumpy. Something about your hormones causing the milk ducts getting beefed up or something, I don't recall exactly why this is. I was pregnant back in july and my symptoms included really tender breasts which felt lumpy. It hurt when my DH hugged me because they were that sore. I was panicked about the lumps but my DR said it was normal. Also I had headaches and lower back soreness. (I had a mmc in september) I wonder if you will get your BFP!!!

kcw81, thank you so much! I was really hoping that someone else had experienced the lumpy breasts, helps to put my mind at ease. I am not big on hugs right now because I am quite cranky and OH works at a shop, the smell of the grease and stuff on his clothes is making me sick. I know what you mean though, we BD one night and he touched my nipple and I wanted to rip his head off lol!! I am so sorry to hear about your mmc. I hope that you get your BFP! I had a chemical pregnancy, we need some sticky beans.

anym - - - did u test????

Hope everyone is surviving the 2ww

My symptoms - been having EWCM since 2-3 dpo not loads but def there - i dont usually get much of this, even before O (i take EPO days 1-10 so perhaps this is the reason?????) Weird cramp feeling pelvic area feels like deep inside. not really cramp but i dont know wot other word to use. Temps have been very flat since o - dont know wot this means!!

Anyone selse any good symptoms going down??

Hi all - yes I did test - what a fool I am! :bfn:

10 DPO today so I know I'm not out really, but feels like it! Trying to get myself prepared for AF arriving on Wednesday / Thursday but know it will be so miserable!

Of course, the advantage is that I can get pissed tonight with a clear conscience - was good girl yesterday, even though would normally drink on a Friday.

TTCStill - please can I have a bunny bum wiggle dance? Just think it might help!

Good luck and lots of sticky :dust: to all!

Amy :nope:

Hi all - yes I did test - what a fool I am! :bfn:

10 DPO today so I know I'm not out really, but feels like it! Trying to get myself prepared for AF arriving on Wednesday / Thursday but know it will be so miserable!

Of course, the advantage is that I can get pissed tonight with a clear conscience - was good girl yesterday, even though would normally drink on a Friday.

TTCStill - please can I have a bunny bum wiggle dance? Just think it might help!

Good luck and lots of sticky :dust: to all!

Amy :nope:
here is a whole family dancing just for you....:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Thanks TTCStill and HannahGraceee- feeling a bit better now!

How is everyone else doing??

I posted all of my promising symptoms yesterday, but i'm feeling pretty down today. Amym I just voted in your poll and I voted that I would rather get a BFN and know AF is coming. Thinking maybe I am wrong. I have a bunch of IC's so I have been testing every morning for a couple days now. Before, I knew it was way too early but since now I only have four days left until AF arrives I am getting discouraged by the BFN's. I think I am going to count myself out this month, stop testing and just wait for the witch to get me.

Well Shandra you can totally get BFNS all the way up to your AF and still get BFP but I understand you not wanting to get your hopes up and then dashed. I am still hoping for you!
:flower:

I am feeling great today I should get my crosshairs tomorrow and that will put me 2dpo..... I am going to start testing at 9dpo...... hopefully the :witch: takes a wrong turn this month!!!!!

How late can you have spotting due to implantation? I the witch is suppose to come visit on the 31st and today I had some spotting. It was more like one to two spots lol but either way it was there. Thanks so much for the words of encouragement kcw81.

Morning all!

Feeling better today - 11dpo, not testing, boobs feel better, no cramping. Now I know I could sulk and say that means no pregnancy but have really enjoyed reading loads of posts here and on twoweekwait site about people getting BFNs at 10 dpo and 11dpo and 12 dpo and then BFP at 13dpo!

I'm still in with a shot girls! :thumbup:

Hey everyone

I am currently on day 6 of the 2ww! I have quite a few symptoms! i have had bad cramps and heartburn, nausea and sickness (after smelling garlic?!), incredibly thirsty and today in the last half hour shooting pain in my breast... trying not get my hopes up!

my symptom is anxiety over wanting to know! I had cramping last week as if I was going to get my period. Two weeks today. Can I take a pee test yet?

I think I am in the 2ww. Never got a "darker surge than control line" on OPK, but i'm still going to join you all.
If I did get a kind of surge on the OPK it was Thursday. We BD Thursday morning, not friday, Saturday AM and PM. Even though I missed the Friday do I still have a chance?
Also I was wondering about CM. sorry if TMI, but what is a normal amount to have? I used to have a coil and used to have an abundance of the stuff, but since having it out I feel like I dont have any CM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->