The Dreaded 2WW........

ttcstill

cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
I am in the window..... I dont like it..... I keep telling myself I will not start testing until 12dpo but I will probably start at 8dpo because I have poas addiction.... thanks to BNB

Hope it doesnt drag too much... Fab that we have a new 2WW Forum for all the POAS addicts to hang out it!! Thanks BnB! :thumbup: :D xxx

well ladies any symptoms going down?????
almost 8dpo!! already started planning my next plan of attack if this one happens to fail (hopefully it will not be required fx'd)

cramping, backache, gas, tiredness, extreme hunger and metal taste in mouth! Thats my symptoms so far.... How about you? xx

well ladies any symptoms going down?????
almost 8dpo!! already started planning my next plan of attack if this one happens to fail (hopefully it will not be required fx'd)

:dust: to you and I will keep my fingers crossed that a very large % of us get :bfp: this month..... I just got my + OPK yesterday so I am way behind ya all......

Wow you jumped the gun LMAO Didn't even realise I had left this forum open (was just sorting out the description etc).

Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait' :lol:

You can tell by us all diving in how needed this section was!:thumbup:

Am 9dpo today, testing tomorrow if can persuade DH to return the tests he confiscated on Wednesday! Symptoms - cramping, stabbing pains in both breasts esp nipples, and more cm than have had for ages!

Wish me luck girls!

If no joy this cycle (having used mooncup) then next month will use preseed and mooncup, and if no joy then will try preseed and mooncup and opks. Phew!

Wooops I saw it was coming soon then all of a sudden it was there so thought I'd have a mooch! :D

What?! now they make a 2WW forum! lol i woulda LOVE this! :D GL LADIES! hope to see u all in 1st tri SOON!

You can tell by us all diving in how needed this section was!:thumbup:

Am 9dpo today, testing tomorrow if can persuade DH to return the tests he confiscated on Wednesday! Symptoms - cramping, stabbing pains in both breasts esp nipples, and more cm than have had for ages!

Wish me luck girls!

If no joy this cycle (having used mooncup) then next month will use preseed and mooncup, and if no joy then will try preseed and mooncup and opks. Phew!

:dust: to you dear ..... we could always gang up on the DH if he doesn't return them LOL

9 DPO here and dying to know yes or no!! No real symptoms other than tender nips and a dull cramping every once in a while for the past few days..

9 DPO here and dying to know yes or no!! No real symptoms other than tender nips and a dull cramping every once in a while for the past few days..

:test::test::test::dust::af: I have my fx for you..... come on :bfp:

im due :witch: on sunday please please dont come!!!

here let me do a little dance...... :bunny: ....... here is a little spell...************** :af: and some :witch: repellent>>>>>>>>>>>....... :dust: fx it all works and you get you :bfp:

im due :witch: on sunday please please dont come!!!

here let me do a little dance...... :bunny: ....... here is a little spell...************** :af: and some :witch: repellent>>>>>>>>>>>....... :dust: fx it all works and you get you :bfp:

HEhehe...THX!! But I am not testing til Monday...Maybe Sunday...LOL...Too nervous.....Plus I would love to know before I go to Las Vegas on Tuesday!!

Sahrene

YAY...its up and running!!!

5 DPO for me...no symptoms other then crazy cm going on today and cramping for the past couple days. cramping seems to be eased up for the most part today tho...and unfortunately not unusual for me to get it during the 2WW.

8DPO i thought i was out but :witch: hasnt fully got me yet.. atm im very GASY tmi feel like im gonna be sick hate the taste of fags and im very tired but have brown blood

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->