the dreaded wait...

ms.tjulz

Reaction score
I'm 6 weeks 3 days and my first scan is not till Jan 10th! That seems so far away! Anyone else have to wait till their 9 weeks??

I'm 6 weeks 3 days and my first scan is not till Jan 10th! That seems so far away! Anyone else have to wait till their 9 weeks??

I would be so anxious...9 weeks seems so long. Well at least Christmas is coming...exactly a week after that is New Years so 9 days later.

That is one way of looking at it lol thanks! Hurry up Jan 10th! Lol

I actually have a scan the day after Christmas but I'm going to cancel and reschedule for later in January. (trying to trust my body more this time around)

Mine is January 8th I will be 11 weeks and it's killing me to have to wait so long

I'm 6w3d too and I'm having to wait until at least 11 weeks. They won't even book my scan until I see the midwife at 8 and 9 weeks. Was thinking about a private scan but my work is manic and the nearest private clinic is over 100 miles away...

In the UK the first scan is pretty much 12/13 weeks....unless there is a reason to scan. It seems like forever!!! Thankfully I have booking in appt on 30th so will feel like something is happening but scan won't be until February!!! :wacko:

I'm also having to wait until I'm 13 weeks!

Mines 3rd January and I booked it agggeeeesssss ago!!!!

Mines January 6th, seems ages not knowing if its a healthy pregnancy or not! (Complicated history!) Even though it's only a few weeks! I'm trying not to worry this time though, done far too much of that in the past and it never changes the outcome! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->