The Duggar's are on baby #20....WOW!!!

britt1986

Reaction score
All I can say is WOW!!!

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/michelle-jim-bob-duggar-expecting-20th-child-144832226.html

Wow is right! i'm just trying to get through #1. I love Ms. Duggar though. I couldn't imagine her losing her cool lol.

I only have 2 and sometimes they drive me crazy, couldnt imagine have 18 more !! lol That woman most have the patience of a Saint.

:shock:

Her first kid was born in 1988, and she's given birth (approximately) every year and a half since then. That's kinda scary :shock:

Okay no idea who they are but 20, seriously..how the hell do they afford them all? Personally and I don't care who disagrees I find it selfish, I know your love is the same for every child but how can they reach the needs of all 20 children? Ridiculous..
x

f@#k That talk about hard work!

Thats just crazy.... but i will say they are gorgeous kids and look very happy and well looked after!

20..... wowzers!

They tried birth control, got pregnant in spite of it, then had a miscarriage which they believe was caused by the birth control. They decided at that point they would leave the number of children they'd have in God's hands and stopped all forms of contraception.

Apparently they have a buddy system where an older child is like a 3rd parent to a younger one, and that's how they cope with it all.

In terms of finances, I don't really know. The Dad is in real estate/property, so I don't know how the recession has affected that. Plus they get a fair bit from the show, I think. Discovery Network paid for their house to be finished etc.

(By the way, I'm not a compulsive viewer or anything; I looked them up on wikipedia after I caught an episode of the show on Discovery H&H lately :blush:)

Wow, they planning to take over the world?!

The whole older kids being the 3rd parent unsettles me, there's so much out there and it feels like they are being held back.

How is her uterus still intact?!? It must be fooked!!

I can't believe she is pregnant again! That means the show is soon going to be called, 20 kids and counting.

F**king stupid in my opinion. And also ridiculous that they all begin with J.

I'd like to see how they'd manage 20 kids without their tv programme!

...really? her womb must be totally knackered by now :shrug: I'm worried that she'll run into major problems.

I love her! Me and Madi watch 19 kids every day. Lol, she likes to watch baby Josie.

Iv read somewhere they get the majority of their money in real estate. But Holy Shit, im must cost alot to run that house.

I think they are wrong to have another baby, they were told years ago how dangerous it is for her to carry on getting pregnant due to all the scarring etc from some of her births being c sections, the danger of it was reiterated when josie (number 19) was born very prem, and had loads of problems due to it. If she carries on her children could end up with no mother. So I think she is stupid for risking her life when she had 19 kids already that need her

See the Buddy system annoys me.

Why should her older kids have to give up parts on their lives and childhood to look after the younger kids.

She decides to keep getting pregnant then it should be HER that looks after them!!!

V xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->