The end is in sight....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielleM

Reaction score
So all presents are bought and mostly wrapped. All non perishable food is bought and drinks. My perishable food list is written and set to go next week. Turkey will be picked up from the butchers Christmas Eve and thank god because my youngest has taken ill this week. I don't know what I would of done if I had left loads of stuff to do this week!!

My two have been up all night with the worst cough they've had so far and fever :( and I've left loads to do... waiting on a couple deliveries, need to put up los kitchen (4 hour job), shop for all food (will order most from tesco today), wrap the presents, another big tidy/clean, finish off the kids homemade gifts & dad called last night to say hes coming up to stay for christmas (need to set bed up in daughters room & she'll come in with us). I feel so overwhelmed I could cry!

Almost there.... Got a few last bits coming Thursday . List ready for fresh foods next week, spending every evening this week wrapping, then once that's all done continue with big clean. Still no idea who is actually coming for dinner as we invited FIL but he's such a let down most of the time, als got BIL and SIL as maybes as they are having a baby so not sure about travelling (not due until April and it's only a 2 hour drive but I'm keeping my mouth shut). Already wishing I wasgoing to my mums as we normally do.

I still need to wrap all the presents, hopefully starting this evening, and write most of the cards.
I have some food to buy, but only the small bits. The turkey and gammon are both stashed away in the freezer.
I think I'm all done, otherwise.

i'm feeling so unorganized and stressed. today was my day to get stuff done and i'm so ill all i can do is lie about feeling sorry for myself. not what i needed this week.
i have to...
tidy
finish buying and wrapping
do food shopping
get my laminate down
get the kids photos done
build up my new unit

So sorry to hear of all the illness, we where all poorly last christmas completely ruined it for everyone. At least with it now you should all be better by the big day :flower:

So sorry to hear of all the illness, we where all poorly last christmas completely ruined it for everyone. At least the with it now you should all be better by the big day :flower:

thanks, i know i guess thats one plus to it.
kids both had sickness bugs over the weekend so thats out of the way too, oldest has the cough atm too. my chest is killing and i cant decided if i've caught there bug yet or not.

gonna be hectic rush at the weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79