• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

The Enormously [specific]DPO Symptom Spotting Thread. All are welcome :)

Good morning girls, my imaginary symptoms are as follows at 3dpo:-

I noticed my boobs looked different tonight, veiny which I dont normally get until a few days before period, and aerola looks smooth with white bumps and like a bit of a ring around one, but its gotta be far too early, unless I ovulated earlier than what I thought, but I couldnt of done as I used OPK's. I also have a bloody headache but not my usual type and I am ever so relaxed so confused.

I had a nap at 3:30 and then got woke up abruptly by one of DH mates knocking at 4:15 to watch the footie, but DH had gone out. I dont normally nap, I am so bloody tired.

My CP is soft, high and wet!! Some milky CM too!

Last night had an awful niggley pain in my right side that lasted an hour, not ovulation cramps, and now I have a niggle in my left side.

Good luck to all the girlies and their BFP's in the next couple of days!

at the moment im 25 dpo....i havent done a test since 20dpo and they were BFN.

wasnt mentally symptom spotting, but the things that stood out were, mild cramping from 4-8dpo , barely noticable, but still there. excess creamy CM 10-22dpo, and serious cramping like period pain totally from 13dpo till 22dpo. today i felt quite sick in the early evening, and was out but couldnt eat anything! really weird.

about my boobs i think i look to closely andif i look closely enough i can convince myslef im getting little white bumps on my areola and slightly veinier, but i didnt rly analyse before so it might not be.

oh i dno, think im obsessing to much considering i still get bfn at 20dpo :(

Well... At risk of sounding crazy,
Here is my symptom spotters list:

17DPO
Belly- Tightness/Pressure feeling
Cramps- they don't last long at all
CM- creamy/globby/sticky it changes
Acne- no new breakouts
Others- unusually oily hair and face

Lots of :dust: for you ladies!!!!!!!

Was anyone else experiencing BnB withdraw!?!?!?! I for sure was! Glad its back! LOL

Okay so I was having a whole lot of symptoms, then they all went away, and now my new symptom is my face has never been more clear! My skin looks so great! When I was pregnant with my girls, before I had a positive test my skin was so horrible, the worst it's ever been. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed this is a good sign.

No sign of AF but I had a negative test this morning. I didn't use FMU though.

Fx'ed for you Arouge!
As long as the :witch: isnt knocking at your door, thats good enough :hugs:

Fx'ed for you Arouge!
As long as the :witch: isnt knocking at your door, thats good enough :hugs:

Thank you so much! I was halfway wishing for the witch, just in case I'm not pregnant I'd rather move on so we can try again!

Yes, i get that feeling!
Well, I'll send a prayer up to the Big Guy tonight that you either get your :bfp: soon or the :witch: comes tomorrow! :hugs:

Great idea for a thread, thanks for initating Guppy.
I am 5 dpo may possibly be 6dpo (positive opk earlier on Monday)
anyway here are my symptoms:
white Cm from 1 dpo
this is the wierd one, cramping and twinges on the eve of only 4 dpo with a scant amount of pink cm (early for anything I know)
mild headaches off and on for the last 3 days
very hungry :)
Testing in a week.
Fx'd for everyone girls
Cheers,

Morning girls, I had mega withdrawal from B&B yesterday but back on line now woo hoo!!

Iam now 4dpo so here are my so called symptoms from yesterday:-

Slippery Milky CM
CP Soft I think
Cramps on and off
Stabbing pains
A few boobage pains
Weird dream last night about TTC!
Very tired, even napped Saturday and thats not like me!

Thats it, this is the first month where I have had less symptoms so hoping its a good sign!

Lots of babydust to everyone and catch up tomorrow xx

all of a sudden this morning i had the urge to throw up and as soon as it came it went . v weird. i think im 25dpo now. rushed out to buy FRER.... bloody BFN.

im going to go to bed now and feel depressed.

CD 29 and I ovulated between CD14 and CD19 (not exactly sure when as body plays up!!). No symptoms except very tired for last week, bed early and then constantly waking up. Has slight ache in tummy today but due on today :cry: and feeling a little queasy now.

CM very slippery and loads of it in morning, very stretchy. Then goes creamy during the day an dries quickly in underwear - sorry! x

the last few days I cant seem to get enough sleep. but I have lower belly ache and yesterday I had that "pull" feeling like gravity is trying to turn me inside out.

Im 10dpo

i have developed the worst metallic taste in my mouth, like i have been sucking money!

i have developed the worst metallic taste in my mouth, like i have been sucking money!

i had this - but only strong for a day now it seems to have worn off. getting acid reflux now ¬__¬ tested this afternoon with no luck. :bfn: but i am due tomorrow so we shall see.

I'm 21dpo and I have a funny tummy ache like AF is on the way... which is probably is :o(

xx

SA Mummy, I've been getting that Metallic taste too!
Someone told me that if you eat pickles, it supposedly takes that taste away.

Manchester
, maybe you should go get a blood test??? I talked to one girl on here and she never got a positive HPT. Apparently, some woman's urine doesn't get saturated in hCG even though they have perfectly healthy babies. IDK, but a blood test might be worth it! They can pick up on pregnancy with as little as 5mIUs.

Ablacketer, me too! AHHH!!! i can't wait until we get our :bfp:!!! When are you testing? (sorry if already asked, i have a poor memory :dohh: maybe its cuz im pregnant too :haha:)

Ella, Britt & Loopy
, your symptoms rock! Fx'ed for you girls! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"