The Enormously [specific]DPO Symptom Spotting Thread. All are welcome :)

Thank you..... no cramps or aches this afternoon and been trying to stay busy and keep a clear head!

Morning girls, I had mega withdrawal from B&B yesterday but back on line now woo hoo!!

Iam now 4dpo so here are my so called symptoms from yesterday:-

Slippery Milky CM
CP Soft I think
Cramps on and off
Stabbing pains
A few boobage pains
Weird dream last night about TTC!
Very tired, even napped Saturday and thats not like me!

Thats it, this is the first month where I have had less symptoms so hoping its a good sign!

Lots of babydust to everyone and catch up tomorrow xx

Me too ... previous months I have had LOADS of signs but this month, hardly anything. Just EXTREME TIREDNESS and very argumentative and snappy and bad skin! :shrug::shrug:

AF for me! Guess all the symptoms were in my head as usual!!

This is a great thread. I'm gonna keep a record next month of my symptoms if I get a BFN this month.

Just a question, how do you check your cervix?

well, i put this in one thread but i will put it here too.

earlier i had got a defo :bfn: on my FRER test

well, i pulled the test apart (cos i was curious) and there is actually 2 faint pink marks followed by the faintest of pink lines running between them. surely thats not a bfp? i feel like im cramping and about to start soon :wacko:
must add though that i am not dry all the time - i have been having bouts of really quite a lot CM (tmi)

@Delamere19 check HERE

Only 3dpo so far cramping and sore boobies(lol) and the urge to pee alot more. Af isn't due until the end of next week.

Guppy051708 was just a normal one. i have another sitting in my bathroom so like i said - not going to count this one as a + and ill test again monday if the witch doesn't get me. there is defo a line there though - a faint pink one. but yah...

i just looked at it for a second after the control line came up n just discarded it type thing.

GREAT! :yipee:
You DEF. do NOT need to wait until Monday to retest!!! if you have a faint line, than it should get darker within 1-3 days. Remember it only take 2-3 days for hCG to double!

when do you suggest i re-test then? this is a very faint line so perhaps Friday? or thursday

Guppy, just popped into say all is looking awesome. I'm cramping like AF cramps which makes me sad. But I had that wierd mixed yellow cm too.

i just went to take a test...and i didn't have blood on my tissue or anything but when i went to check my CP i got blood, :cry: :cry: :cry: Guess im out...i just dont understand with those temps and the super faint tests.

Hope I can join!
I am currently 5dpo so I have a looooong way to go.

My only symptom so far is my cm. It has not dried up and am getting ALOT of watery/creamy/stretchy cm.

I could have sworn I had EWCM on 1-4 dpo but I temp and know that I have already ovulated. Today it is more creamy/wet but still getting alot of it.

We are ttc#1 so of course I am symptom spotting. Great thread by the way. Will update more for sure!

i just went to take a test...and i didn't have blood on my tissue or anything but when i went to check my CP i got blood, :cry: :cry: :cry: Guess im out...i just dont understand with those temps and the super faint tests.

:hugs: sorry to hear :dust: for next time xx i will probably be following you soon :nope:

ok so i thought i would add mine so far this month - i am one day late with aBFN thus far

I had cramps (only afew at 9dpo )

and since 10/12 ish DPO uuber sore boobies

and here is weird one - my dog who knows when i am ill (she literaaly notifies me when i get infections !! (said it was strange but my doc belives me and visitors have seen it too when i last had a kidney infection)

Any who she is crying when i leave the room and wont jump up when asked !!

anywho my second pregancy which ended in MC i got a late BFP 14 days after af i think.

so i guess time will tell

I would not count yourself out yet! Some women have a light af and are still pg! A little blood at the cervix is nothing to worry about. Especially with faint tests and high temps! Hope your temp stays up tomorrow!!

just out of curiosity what sort of position is your cervix supposed to be in before AF arrives?

Thanks.

Its def. not a flowy thing (yet), but i still dont have a positive HPT. Even though i saw the blood i still tested with a FRER and a Dollar Tree test and both were negative. Shouldn't they be positive by now if that is AF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->