the estate agent p'd in the toilet!!!

MummyMummy

Reaction score
we went to view a house 2day as we need something biggar. well when we got there we were upstair - me, mr.man, 3year old and e/a. all of a sudden he turned around and said something like 'be right back. just going to toilet, whilst water still on' and had a chuckle.

what do you think? would yoube bothered?

this is a popular estate agent around here, not the landlord himself.kwim? bloke was oldish maybe around the 50s-60s.

i was shocked and disgusted. thought itwas so unprofessional and rude and just not right. i really want to complain, as thought it was just that wrong. i was so annoyed that somebody had dared taint the toilet i am gonna potentially rent.
xXx

I dont personally see it as a problem if he had to go he had to go!

really? me and mr.man didn't know what to say to each other... we just stood there looking at each other like wtf?! did he just say that :|

xXx

hummm i guess it's a bit rude, not very profetional (sp?) !!!

I wouldn't have a problem with it to be honest. He obviously needed to go. I'd be a little more concerned if he went for poo though! :rofl:

Not very profesional but i would rather he used the tiolet than he pee himself, that would have been awkward!

I don't see an issue with it? He needed the toilet, you can't exactly hold it in forever.

I'd be more bothered if he left the room tbh..
I'm sure if you needed to go, you'd be the same.

I dont see the problem with it. I have used the loo whilst looking around a house before.

I can see it as not very professional but I don't think it would of bothered me!

I do agree it's slightly unprofessional when showing you around the place, but if he had to go, he had to go lol. He obviously felt comfy enough to share the info with you and I don't think it would have bothered me to be honest.

I dont see a major issue with it, I think it was poor timing. I think it was a bit unprofessional to just duck out - and if he was DYING he coul have worded a bit more professionally, and excused himself more poliety ("if you dont mind, I just need to use the toilet, I'll be with you in a minute") I know thats a bit petty, but I think it makes a difference.

OR - he could have easily shown you around the property, finished up with you and stayed focused and with you and your Mr.man - and then once you had left and he was locking up the property he could have used the toilet then - no problem,

I agree that it was slightly unprofessional, in that if you were in any other job, like waitressing etc, you'd wait until the customer had finished being served and then nip to the loo. But i don't think the fact he went to the loo would bother me xx

at the end of the day, its not tainting the loo, its what its for!! and i'm sure people have wee'd in it before! you never know, with his age, it might be a case of when i've got to go, i've got to go! i know my dad has to go whenever he has a smoke cos the cold outside gets to him!! wouldnt have bothered me tho xx

gosh no, i wouldnt of minded at all!! i'm more shocked you found it strange actually :rofl:

i'd rather him use a proper toilet than a bush, but like whats been said if he had to go he had to go thats what toilets are for after all.

At least he didn't use the sink or the garden, i don't see the problem TBH that is what it is there for, and taking his age in to account, sometimes it is a case of have to go there and then and would cause problems trying to hold it

we went to view a house 2day as we need something biggar. well when we got there we were upstair - me, mr.man, 3year old and e/a. all of a sudden he turned around and said something like 'be right back. just going to toilet, whilst water still on' and had a chuckle.

what do you think? would yoube bothered?

this is a popular estate agent around here, not the landlord himself.kwim? bloke was oldish maybe around the 50s-60s.

i was shocked and disgusted. thought itwas so unprofessional and rude and just not right. i really want to complain, as thought it was just that wrong. i was so annoyed that somebody had dared taint the toilet i am gonna potentially rent. xXx

Planning on cooking in the loo are we??? :rofl:

Got to go - got to go!

Little opposite but I've used the toilet in a house I'm viewing before ...I can't hold it in :rofl:

As long as he didn't go for a big poo that is :rofl: now that would be blergh :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->