The final countdown....PLEASE READ!

Drsamyjohn

Reaction score
2.5 hours left to find out if we have a viable pregnancy. I couldn't sleep a wink last night. This has been a loooooong 2 weeks, but today is the day. There either will or won't be a heartbeat. I have no 'feeling' if its one way or the other this time. Last time around I just 'knew' it was a blighted ovum.

Anyway, asking for prayers to be sent my way this morning. And thanks to you all for being an amazing group of supportive women. :friends:

Will update ASAP.

Countless prayers and :hugs: heading your way!!! Praying that that little bean has held on!!

Sending lots of prayers and positive thoughts your way. I hope you get good news!!

Thanks so much :)

I'm kindof in shock right now I guess. We saw a heartbeat, but it was only 79bpm. AND the baby is measuring just 6 weeks 1 day, TWO WEEKS behind my LMP date.

I dunno, the doc said it could go either way. We've never seen a heartbeat in the last 3 mc's so it's gonna be super tough if we lose this one. Just more waiting now. At least it's not 2 weeks this time, I go back for another ultrasound in 6 days.

Ugh. This is so hard.

Thanks so much :)

I'm kindof in shock right now I guess. We saw a heartbeat, but it was only 79bpm. AND the baby is measuring just 6 weeks 1 day, TWO WEEKS behind my LMP date.

I dunno, the doc said it could go either way. We've never seen a heartbeat in the last 3 mc's so it's gonna be super tough if we lose this one. Just more waiting now. At least it's not 2 weeks this time, I go back for another ultrasound in 6 days.

Ugh. This is so hard.

Its a thread of hope. This is not bad news. But its tough- I know and feel you. Hold onto this thread of hope and you may just get a miracle. I think this group is relying more on miracles than any known science. The waiting is going to be tough but oh.. keep waiting. The doctor preferred to do my ultra sound at 8 weeks where I will get a sure result then. I have 3 weeks to wait..! ages and ages away. So go and and remain positive as you wait for six days. Praying for you and little bean to hold on!

Aw geez, I pray things will work out for you. :hug:

Sending lots of prayers to you and your precious one :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"