the FINAL FANTASY thread!

Kingdom Hearts is AMAZING... I love the series <3

I know, right? It's brilliant. I keep trying to tell my husband who's a big RPG fan too but he won't even try them because Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck etc are in them, he won't even give them a chance!!! Even though there's final fantasy characters too which he LOVES, he won't play them. How silly is that?!

But it's so fun. Tell him he's a n00b!

Haha yeah I'll keep on at him! It probably doesn't help that I really liked the Little Mermaid level from 2 where you have to do all those songs in time with the music and he kept seeing me play that bit and thought the whole game was like that! o_O

LOVE final fantasy! A lot of people hated 13, but I actually loved it :lol: Gameplay was balls though :haha: Excited for 13-2 coming out in January! x

LOVE final fantasy! A lot of people hated 13, but I actually loved it :lol: Gameplay was balls though :haha: Excited for 13-2 coming out in January! x

I'm so excited too! I just need an xbox (ps3 is too expensive right now) to play it on haha.

Yesss get it soon! :haha: It comes out January 31st here I'm pretty sure, does it come out the same day for you guys in the UK? x

Getting an xbox for my bday on the 24th, yaaaaay! Apparently it's coming out Feb 3rd here in the UK :D

Yayyyyy! I'm seriously obsessed!

You know you're a nerd when the only thing that puts you to sleep at night is the FF13 OST :blush:

I want FF 13-2 but I can't get it, and if I did I'm positive OH would play it more than me, just like when I bought the limited addition FF 13.

Oh but a bit o/t but I want the new assassin's creed :haha:

I want FF 13-2 but I can't get it, and if I did I'm positive OH would play it more than me, just like when I bought the limited addition FF 13.

I am so excited for 13-2 that I preordered it xD Cannot wait for it, I'm so silly haha.
I really like AC! I'm still on ACII though that my OH let me borrow :( POOO.

I am so excited for 13-2 that I preordered it xD Cannot wait for it, I'm so silly haha.
I really like AC! I'm still on ACII though that my OH let me borrow :( POOO.

Goodness gracious! I've finished ACB 6 times :haha:

I want FF 13-2 but I can't get it, and if I did I'm positive OH would play it more than me

Jon got SkyRim on midnight release, so I told him that once 13-2 comes out that the xbox is MINE! & no exceptions! :rofl:

He's restarted skyrim like at least 10 times! It drives me mad! :haha:

I want FF 13-2 but I can't get it, and if I did I'm positive OH would play it more than me

Jon got SkyRim on midnight release, so I told him that once 13-2 comes out that the xbox is MINE! & no exceptions! :rofl:

He's restarted skyrim like at least 10 times! It drives me mad! :haha:

Haha my OH is crazy about Skyrim at the moment. I am sorted of tempted to play it just to get my gamerscore up if anything! LOL! ;)
Looking at FF13-2 pictures right now... Serah and Lightning look awesome, but Snow's hair? WTF haha?

My husband's non stop playing Skyrim at the moment too. I might play it and get ahead of him just to annoy him, lol, although I've nearly finished Ar Tonelico Qoga so I want to complete that first. My husband never completes games!

Agreed Snow's hair looks weird, lol although I disliked him before so I just think it's funny he's got crap hair. I saw pictures of the new bad guy Caius Ballad he looks pretty hot!

My husband's non stop playing Skyrim at the moment too. I might play it and get ahead of him just to annoy him, lol, although I've nearly finished Ar Tonelico Qoga so I want to complete that first. My husband never completes games!

Agreed Snow's hair looks weird, lol although I disliked him before so I just think it's funny he's got crap hair. I saw pictures of the new bad guy Caius Ballad he looks pretty hot!

WHAT?! You dislike Snow?! I used to too, but then for some reason after a while I didn't mind him. :) Lol. Yeah it does look awful.
I saw a pic or two of Caius, yeah he looks cool :B

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->