the FINAL FANTASY thread!

Yeah I really took a dislike to him, I thought he was quite arrogant. I didn't like Lightning either, but I loved Hope, Fang, Vanille and Sazh as characters. I liked Serah as well, what we saw of her, just Snow and Lightning annoyed the hell out of me. My team was Hope, Fang and Sazh the whole game once we could choose, didn't use Lightning or Snow unless I HAD to as they annoyed me so much! The stupid pose where he's got his mouth open on the menu screen annoys the hell out of me, lol (Snow) if you know what I mean

The stupid pose where he's got his mouth open on the menu screen annoys the hell out of me, lol (Snow) if you know what I mean

Oh my gosh I know EXACTLY what you mean! Every time I saw this while my OH was playing I'd make this face at him :haha: He looks like such a derp!

Haha glad it's not just me who thought that!!!

I completely agree. Snow's picture annoyed the HELL out of me, more so this time round now I'm on Disc 3 again on my new Xbox profile xD

Sooooo I just went back on my old FF-13 file & realized that I have all but two achievements, everyone's weapons are tier-3 & maxed out, & I've completed all the Cie'th Stone missions.

I. am. a. loser. :rofl:

I should start another file to refresh my memory before 13-2 comes out :dance:

I started again to refresh my memory, but naughty Skyrim and WoW keep distracting me!

I keep getting distracted by my new copy of Fable III, :') Love that game. :D
DERPPPP.

Fable 3 is amaaazzinngggg! I liked being bad so much more, just to see the responses I could give people when they asked me for a favor! :rofl:

OMG I know right! I've only just started playing it a few days ago on and off... liking it a lot so far xD

I hope they remake FFVI, that game was amazing!

They are! For 3DS, but I really hope it's backwards compatible, I love my DS lite and can't bring myself to replace it just for a 3D feature I'll never use.

Yeah I really took a dislike to him, I thought he was quite arrogant. I didn't like Lightning either, but I loved Hope, Fang, Vanille and Sazh as characters. I liked Serah as well, what we saw of her, just Snow and Lightning annoyed the hell out of me. My team was Hope, Fang and Sazh the whole game once we could choose, didn't use Lightning or Snow unless I HAD to as they annoyed me so much! The stupid pose where he's got his mouth open on the menu screen annoys the hell out of me, lol (Snow) if you know what I mean

"Look at me! I'm the mister hero man of this story even though I've done NAFF ALL but talk about myself and moan about everything else."
Couldn't stand Snow, but I'll admit I had a big fat girl crush on Fang.

I had no idea there was a gaming sub forum! I'm a gigantic nerd and I actually met my OH over Final Fantasy XI :D We were the only two in our group of friends from Europe so naturally we got together and did a lot of things together while our American friends were asleep. Gradually we became best friends (he still is my best friend) and then eventually fell in love. A couple of years later, I move to France to be with him, and a couple of years after that we're in a civil partnership and expecting our first little one.

It's quite something when you owe your life's happiness to some video game creators. So yes, the FF series holds a big place in my heart. Aww aren't we precious.

Saw this link posted on FB .. gives a tidbit of gameplay (which I'm hoping is better than 13) & some info on the characters :thumbup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7oBEa09F14

And also here's some cinematic action in the game :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRh5J-aw9XY

Serah's bow looks sooooo bad ass. & I LOVE the new counter-attack feature :dance:

I hope they remake FFVI, that game was amazing!

They are! For 3DS, but I really hope it's backwards compatible, I love my DS lite and can't bring myself to replace it just for a 3D feature I'll never use.

3DS games are a different shape (slightly) from DS games so it won't fit into a DS or DSi I'm sure xx

^ Just checked a 3DS game in my DSLite and DSi, it doesn't fit into either of them hun :flow: xx

No problem :) The 3DS is backwards compatible though :) It can play DS games and 3DS games, so you could always trade in/sell your DSLite :)

But the 3DS can't play GBA games, so if you play them too, keep the DSLite ;)

The 3DS is great btw, I love mine :D Unfortunately though, I don't play it enough due to the damn Xbox :p xx

^^Do you HAVE to play a 3DS game in 3-D? Or is there an option to make it 2-D? I have issues with depth perception and 3-D tends to make me sick :-(

^^Do you HAVE to play a 3DS game in 3-D? Or is there an option to make it 2-D? I have issues with depth perception and 3-D tends to make me sick :-(

Same, bleh, but I'm pretty certain there is a 3D slider so people can find the level that's right for them, or turn it off all together.

https://www.3dsfocus.com/2011/06/you-dont-have-to-play-3ds-games-in-3d.html

As tigerlilyb said, there's a slider at the right hand side, so you can adjust it, or turn it off altogether xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->