the FINAL FANTASY thread!

bornthiswayxo

Reaction score
PLEASEEEE TELL ME I'M NOT ALONE HERE :(
I love the games, ever since I can remember playing playstation xD They're gonna re-release FFX, can't wait! So getting a PS3 for that :p

I LOVE Final Fantasy, I was waiting for ages for them to release FFXIV for PS3, but it never happened and I was gutted, I can't believe they are remaking FFX, Thats my favourite!

Yay, someone else here likes FF :) I know I am properly excited xx

I'm really looking forward to Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Final Fantasy XIII-2 as well, I bought my PS3 because of FFXIII. lol

I hope they remake FFVI, that game was amazing!

Which one is your favourite?

I love Final Fantasy :D I met my husband on final fantasy 11 hehe! I love final fantasy 7 the best, and all the stories that attached to 7 like Crisis Core. 10 is a close second though, I think I might have even skivved off work to play it back in the day haha x

Yes another person! Hehe,
my favourite is either XIII or X right now... although I like VII an awful lot <3

I have loved the games for many years. Actually 9 is my favourite, it was the first one I played and I still adore it. The song from it, Melodies of Life, is one of the first songs I managed to play by ear on the piano and since I taught myself that I've got loads better at playing by ear, I could only play from sheet music before!

I also love X-2 and I know it's not that popular but I love the fact it's an all girls game. I also enjoy 7 (doesn't everyone?) and 8. My favourite character from all the games though is probably Kefka from 6 - he's such a brilliant bad guy!

Sorry I'm a bit late finding your thread but I'd love to chat more about FF games! I've completed them all so far (except the online ones of course) and my husband's only completed about 3 of them, haha!

I have a HUGE soft spot for FFXII, I know it was widely hated, but I adored everything about it. I need to buy it again and dust off my PS2, I am feeling the urge to playy it again :D

Awesome thread! I've played VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII and am in the middle of III. My fave is probably X since that's the first one I played (I cried SO HARD at the end! :cry:) followed closely by IX. Haven't played XIII yet but plan to some day (as well as all the rest).

Right now I'm playing Dragon Warrior (Quest) VII :happydance:

I have a HUGE soft spot for FFXII, I know it was widely hated, but I adored everything about it. I need to buy it again and dust off my PS2, I am feeling the urge to playy it again :D

Ooo I really liked XII too and my bf can't figure out why! lol I def had fun playing it!

Ooo I really liked XII too and my bf can't figure out why! lol I def had fun playing it!

The reason I dislike it is it's too easy, once you set up the gambits you can just go and make a cup of tea and you win every battle and clear the area of monsters. I like real time combat but I thought the gambits made it too easy to not have to do anything. And XIII was similar, in that it was just a button masher to win the battles. I think their earlier combat systems, turn based ones, are more fun.

YAY more fans!
I didn't mind XII, but never finished it. Love love love XIII :)

YAY more fans!
I didn't mind XII, but never finished it. Love love love XIII :)

You should finish it some time, it's a good story by the end if you stick with it. I like the story of XIII, just not the gameplay :shrug:

OMG I loved FFX!

I also had a slight crush on the man :blush:

I used to have every game up to FFXII but those got stolen so now I only have FFXIII on ps3, but cannot wait for FFXIII-2 and FFXIV to come out!

I also love Kingdom Hearts :blush:

OMG I loved FFX!

I also had a slight crush on the man :blush:

do you mean Tidus? I like him too but i have a bigger crush on Brother (he is Rikku's brother and has a thing for Yuna, do you know who i mean?) and Wakka! So don't think you're alone liking guys from it :) i think there's a guy i like in most ff games actually... Cid in 7, Kefka in 6 are my favourites. Yeah, i've got unconventional taste! X

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3_WLjEebpU&feature=player_profilepage

OMG it FFXIII-2 looks so good :D Can't wait!

I used to have every game up to FFXII but those got stolen so now I only have FFXIII on ps3, but cannot wait for FFXIII-2 and FFXIV to come out!

I also love Kingdom Hearts :blush:

I love Kingdom Hearts too, they're such fun games! Yeah XIII-2 looks cool, I can forgive the gameplay if it's got a good storyline like XIII.

How awful that you had them stolen :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->