The first real bfn..

lisaalove

Reaction score
I expected the first cycle to have a bfn but I let myself get hopeful the second cycle. Test today and seeing it just made me realize that this is probably going to be a longer run than I thought it'd be. Its true what they say I guess when you\someone isn't trying it happens and when you\someone is trying it doesn't happen when you'd like to
:nope: still don't want to believe it but I guess I just gotta stay positive
Stay happy girls! ♥:thumbup:

You'll get there, you think when you start TTC you will be so easy going and it's all an exciting journey, but tbh most BFN months are a dissapointment whether you've been waiting for several, or only a few. It is still upsetting to get BFN at times.

I consider myself extremely lucky to have fallen pregnant with my first within 4 cycles. But that didn't mean the previous 3 cycles I didnt mope about and be dissapointed. And also felt cheated! I was doing OPKS, doing things by the book, dammit why wasn't I pregnant! But there really are so many factors even if you hit things perfectly. I'm just very impatient. Luckily, my current pregnancy happened on my 1st cycle. I really do understand how lucky and fortunate I am for that to happen. Good luck x

My first I wasn't trying but also not really preventing. Took a year and a half. My other was just one time I forgot to take my birth control for a few days and it happened. This time I feel is going to be more like the first. I'll accept it though. :) just hard to cause like you I am very impatient about things! Haha. Guess this is just another waiting game

I have two boys, the first we were not trying, but not preventing and I suddenly realised I hadn't had a period for two months and of course bfp...the second we tried really hard and it took us 2 cycles to fall ...

We're now trying to conceive #3 and this is our second month of trying. I started spotting yesterday so it's not going to happen this month. I'm the oldest I've ever been ttc and I'm worried that its going to be harder now. Like above lady I'm so impatient and once I decide I want a baby I want it to happen immediately. That's why ttc is hard for me. There really is so rhyme or reason to ttc, I think we all know someone who 'wasn't even trying' or 'ended up pregnant AGAIN!' And for people actively ttc and not succeeding that is so hard to take.

I'm trying to keep my chin up, reading my past posts on here from my last pregnancy and seeing the ones I posted the month before I fell, all fed up and miserable and I got my bfp the ver next month! Don't give up hope it will happen and it's all so worth it in the end! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->